Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I needed this right now...thank you!!! and amazing job!!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow totally inspired what kept you going. How did u overcome the cravings or set backs. You story sounds like mine always dieting all my life I needed, this boost I am alway loosing 30 lbs gain it back 50 gain it back I never seem to keep it off life happens and I become easily discouraged. Saturday I told my cousin I started running I signed up for a 5k she said something that made me realize enough talking about it time to just do it and let my results talk. She said your always saying your gonna loose, your weight I been hearing that for years :( sad at that moment she was right I always have a plan and don't follow thru time to keep going no turning back..

The biggest thing for me is to not have to food around. I might still have a ton of cravings but if I don't have it I cannot eat it. I also do a lot of food planning. That way I know what I am eating and when I get to eat next. No more fillers between meals when I know what I'm eating next. The most important thing is to remember that you are more important than everyone else's excuses. Don't give in because someone at work says, oh have a cookie for my birthday, or have some pizza to celebrate. Say no and have a plan!!!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    2ledbetter wrote: »
    Would you mind telling us if you have very much loose skin after your maintence time?

Of course I do. My arms have a little and my stomach has a good bit. Been debating on having the skin removed on my stomach only. It's still better than being a size 24....
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • 31st_Proverbs
    31st_Proverbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are an incredibly beautiful person! I love the fact that your husband slimmed down with you!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You looking amazing. So happy for you and your husband :)
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a different person!! Well done you
  • deneshia425
    deneshia425 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's like you had a gastric bypass without the bypass! AMAZING!
  • bobbybigbones
    bobbybigbones Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Really inspiring stuff :smile:
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Very very inspiring. Congratulation. You are telling all of us it is not just a dream but a reality to reach our goal if we work hard enough.
  • Meg_lee91
    Meg_lee91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! What an amazing job!
  • keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Truly inspiring!!!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing! Congrats!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! <3:)
  • aneta252
    aneta252 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've inspire me
  • Ameenasmum24
    Ameenasmum24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    3 words wow! Amazing! OMG!
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and amazing job!
  • mitch5al
    mitch5al Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe how great you look! Looks like your hubby lost some lbs too! Great story of inspiration. Thanks for sharing
  • debbiejordon
    debbiejordon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful story! So happy for you. Now you can enjoy being a mom with all that comes with it. You are an inspiration and I thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!