Replies

• jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Absolutely crazy. You look fantastic.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone! Your positive feedback is an inspriation! Back on track and onward with maintaining!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For those still asking here is my typical day of food and activity:

Breakfast:
    Egg White Omelett with Turkey Sausage Crumbles or Sliced Chicken Saugsage, Peppers/Onions, Spinach and Cheese
    2-4 cups of coffee each with 1 tbsp half&half and 3 splendas
    Snack:
    Apple or grapes and 1/2 cup fat free plain greek yogurt with 100g of fresh fruit and 3 splenda (let sit in fridge overnight)
    Lunch:
    2 slices turkey breast, 100g baby carrots, 100g seedless cucumbers OR if the office is ordering chinese - steamed chicken and broccoli
    Dinner: grilled chicken, turkey roast, steamed shrimp, turkey burger or deer tenderloin, with steamed veggies - broccoli, green beans, brussels sprouts, zucchini/squash. Sometimes I will have some lentils (cooked with peppers/tomatoes/onions/garlic), brown rice/quinoa (to make a non-fried rice), spaghetti squash, or spinach with rice.

Workout:
    30 minutes elliptical or P90X2 Plyocide or Core, running (30-45 minutes), biking (45-60 minutes), anything to get me moving!!! 3-5 days a week.

I aim for 2000 calories a week for a workout goal (2200 when I am not maintaining), I do not eat my calories earned, I drink more than 250oz water a day (this does not include the coffee/tea), I always eat 5 fruits/veggies a day - I have a smoothie if I am short 1 or 2, I try not to eat after dinner.

I think the most important thing to start with is that you cannot eat it if you do not have it in your house. Those late night cravings can only be filled with broccoli if that is all you have ;)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look so much younger. I bet you feel so much better. Congrats on all of your hard work. You are beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • scorpiowoman326
    scorpiowoman326 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This has made my day. YOU'RE UH-MAZINGGGGGGGG:drinker: :heart:

I think she said it beautifully-at a lost of words regarding your weight loss, strength, courage and determination. Simply awesome! :)

• scorpiowoman326
    scorpiowoman326 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For those still asking here is my typical day of food and activity:

I think the most important thing to start with is that you cannot eat it if you do not have it in your house. Those late night cravings can only be filled with broccoli if that is all you have ;)

Big time rule in my house-no junk, no weight gain. Have you ever thought about going Paleo? Your almost there and you would drop more weight and be even healthier! (not that you need either whatsoever woman-your freaking superwoman!)

• kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* the after pictures make me think about you guys being a young couple years before the marriage..Instead that came well after marriage and after a baby.. This has to go into the announcements. ......

Technical question: have you lifted weights? If yes at what point of your journey? I see u have some muscle definition on your arms and no loose skin.....

• msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I literally gasped, outloud, when I got to your after pictures. Amazing job. You look incredible and you have clearly earned it. You are inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look fantastic and your story is very motivating! I'm a few pounds under your starting weight so it's encouraging to see your progress.
  • smartiecookies
    smartiecookies Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    wow absolutely fantastic, this is amazing, thank you so much for sharing. you are a true inspiration, and no matter how long it takes, we will always reach our goals with enough determination and consistency, thank you. your family looks great, healthy and happy, keep being active! best of luck for your future.
  • smartiecookies
    smartiecookies Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    sorry accidentally posted twice!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have no words!! You look incredible now (if I may say you were very pretty to start with) and soo happy!! I completely agree with your take on diet. It's not about getting rid of the weight but making lifestyle changes. Thanks for inspiration!!
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, I have a very similar story to you, and am working hard at getting it off and getting fit. My husband is doing it too. congrats
  • Nmurphy3136
    Nmurphy3136 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story has inspired me to lose this weight. You look wonderful!!!
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I cannot almost believe the 2 of you are the same people, you were both good looking before but you you like a hot cople now, congrats
  • EatCleanTrainDirty76
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!