Big woooow
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Posted too soon. I wanted to say what an incredible transformation!
  • TracyB_73
    TracyB_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What commitment and determination!! You look bloody amazing!!! WELL DONE XXX
  • kimberlydgarcia
    kimberlydgarcia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • parisvt
    parisvt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • HealthyHappyStar
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For those still asking here is my typical day of food and activity:

I think the most important thing to start with is that you cannot eat it if you do not have it in your house. Those late night cravings can only be filled with broccoli if that is all you have ;)

Big time rule in my house-no junk, no weight gain. Have you ever thought about going Paleo? Your almost there and you would drop more weight and be even healthier! (not that you need either whatsoever woman-your freaking superwoman!)

I kinda did the paleo thing for a while but found that I was craving good healthy food... I don't want to feel like I am "stuck" to eating certain things... works so some, but not others... :)
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* the after pictures make me think about you guys being a young couple years before the marriage..Instead that came well after marriage and after a baby.. This has to go into the announcements. ......

Technical question: have you lifted weights? If yes at what point of your journey? I see u have some muscle definition on your arms and no loose skin.....

Thanks! And to answer your question, I have never lifted weights. I think that the P90X that I do, and the yard work and mountain biking has caused the definition in my arms. I try to focus on the all over heatlhy core and body and the toning just came with it. :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing. You go girl!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!! Hard to believe the before and after are the same person!! You look awesome!!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on doing the work, staying on track and reaching your goal! You deserve it!!!! I'm always amazed at how much younger everyone looks as they lose! You look fantastic! VERY inspirational! Thanks for sharing your story and pics! :)
  • AmberLeeMichigan
    AmberLeeMichigan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! So awesome :)
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible and it inspires me and most of all it gives me hope. I have lots of weight to lose and need all the help I can get, I would like to add you to my friend list if that's ok, thanks for sharing your story.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, so inspiring!!! You were beautiful in all pics but you're glowing now. Your happiness is evident :) congrats on all your hard work, time spent, and effort paying off!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Great effort and commitment.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    WoW!! I read as many success posts as possible and yours totally shocked me! You look amazing and so happy, thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MizzMaamI1
    MizzMaamI1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You did and still are doing an awesome job! You have motivated me to get back on my journey after a week or complete mess. Keep doing what your doing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!