Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• werewar26
    Options
    This is an amazing story... and VERY encouraging... because the truth is diet/weight/life are most difficult and keeping things consisted at all times during life not an easy feat! Congratulations on all of your hard work. Could you talk about the middle part,
    the hard part and things that made you really succeed on a daily basis in more detail? I am most interested and would really help.
    And again, congrats... on your success!!!!
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures. While you are beautiful in all your pictures, you look younger and healthier now. Congratulations!
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This has made my day. YOU'RE UH-MAZINGGGGGGGG:drinker: :heart:
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So amazing!! You should be VERY proud of what you've accomplished!
    You're beautiful!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    U are an inspiration. You look beautiful.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You give me the motivation to keep on going. I don't have as much weight to lose as you have lost - so you give me the confidence to keep on going even through the tough moments! Thank you for being my inspiration! Your transformation is incredible!! You look absolutely amazing!
  • Natty116
    Options
    Way to go!!! Very inspiring :)
  • agpatter2
    agpatter2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Incredible!!! You look amazing and I know this represent a lot of hard work and determination. Congratulations!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! What a transformation. Thanks for the share , I'm sure it will motivate many others.
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing! My main goal when I was younger was that I would never hit 200 lbs, and most recently 250lbs. When the scale said 249.5 three weeks ago I wanted to cry. My joints hurt and I felt like I had no energy. I had lost 34 lbs two years ago, but put it all back on. I am currently on a detox program for a month and am doing light aerobic home exercise DVD's to get started. If I over do it I know I will never stick with it. I am down to 242.5. Still have a long ways to go, but would like to lose at least 100 lbs. First goal is 20 lbs. I can do this! Great job with your weight loss. You truly are an inspiration!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You and your husband look so healthy and happy. And your son is a cutie! Well done!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 139ardnamara
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations.
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!

Really inspired by your transformation, thank you for sharing... and I hope you continue to enjoy the new you.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING.

You are such an inspiration to me!
  • Babyphattek
    Options
    awesome story very inspirational
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing story!! So glad to see that you have stuck with it, and your husband joined in to support you! You look incredible! thanks for sharing! :)
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing story and pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!! Congrats on all of your hard work, it paid off that's for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!