Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• Firefly_71
    Firefly_71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your success! It is so inspiring. Thanks too for making it clear how important being active is to getting weight off and staying healthy. You have answered a lot of questions already, but I am curious to know how long it took you to lose the entire 130Lbs. Did you average a certain amount of LBS per month? Did you encounter any lengthy stalls (and if yes, what was the longest?). Did you notice a significant jump in the rate you lost weight once you incorporated exercise? I have a similar amount to lose, and it is coming off very slowly (4 - 6 lbs a month). I've lost 12 pounds so far. I have also started working out in the last 2 weeks, but overall it has been a very slow process. Thanks again.
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You're beautiful!
  • Audrey_Greer
    Audrey_Greer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You really look like a completely different person. And so much more importantly, I'm sure you FEEL so much better!
    I would love to hear more about how you went from dieting to lifestyle changes. Did something just switch mentally for you? Did myfitnesspal influence that change?
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This is beyond amazing and inspiring
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow...just...wow! You are incredible! I come from a "beefy family" myself. I've been struggling with my weight since I was a young kid...up and down like a yoyo...more frequently up though :( And I can see my poor eating habits being passed onto two of my three children. I'm trying to pull myself together to break the cycle. Easier said than done though! Your story has inspired me.
  • babyj64
    babyj64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HALLELUJAH.
  • fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspirational! Thank you!
  • tasleem2015
    tasleem2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing
  • jskyjse
    jskyjse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is one heck of a transformation. You look amazing and healthy- congrats!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW...great job on the story and the pics....you're right about the lifestyle change and not diet. Thanks so for sharing....truly an inspiration to the rest of us out here taking it day by day ;) You and your husband look fantastic ;)
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Firefly_71 wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing your success! It is so inspiring. Thanks too for making it clear how important being active is to getting weight off and staying healthy. You have answered a lot of questions already, but I am curious to know how long it took you to lose the entire 130Lbs. Did you average a certain amount of LBS per month? Did you encounter any lengthy stalls (and if yes, what was the longest?). Did you notice a significant jump in the rate you lost weight once you incorporated exercise? I have a similar amount to lose, and it is coming off very slowly (4 - 6 lbs a month). I've lost 12 pounds so far. I have also started working out in the last 2 weeks, but overall it has been a very slow process. Thanks again.

I lost the weight over about 2-3 years. But I took about a year break near the end. Lost the first 80 in less than 6 months. It just fell off. That probably made it easier to lose. The exercise made the weight come off almost twice as fast. Tracking and no cheating is what really works.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    aegreer22 wrote: »
    Whoa! You really look like a completely different person. And so much more importantly, I'm sure you FEEL so much better!
    I would love to hear more about how you went from dieting to lifestyle changes. Did something just switch mentally for you? Did myfitnesspal influence that change?

One day I just got sick of being fat and I knew I had to do it for my son! MyFitnessPal was huge for me! The support I got from all the strangers out there was great. I knew if I did something wrong that someone would see that and it kept me going. I loved being able to read success stories and eventually being able to share my own. I couldn't have done it without MyFitnessPal!!!
  • thuautumn
    thuautumn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! so good. I'm completely inspired. thank you!
  • amayitux
    amayitux Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! It can be done and you are living proof. Thanks for sharing!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing transformation! Awesome job, thank you for sharing your inspiring story!
  • baby05phat
    baby05phat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is mindbreakingly inspirational!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing....just wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!