Options

Replies

• vyju1590
    Options
    Amazing journey! Thank you for the inspiration!!:smile:
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're a great success story, congratulations! Can I ask what your experience was with plateaus and how you passed through them?
    I had some plateaus. Many if them actually and some for quite a long time. Your body does not change overnight. Just as you did not gain the weight overnight. As I stated before, it's a lifestyle change and as long as you stay commuted then you body will catch up and adjust to the new healthy way if life!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW. What an amazing transformation. You look incredible!!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!! i'm still at the beginning of my journey, at a 22/24 and this is so encouraging!! thank you for sharing!!!
  • pdehoog
    pdehoog Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is a really inspiring and encouraging story.
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! :smile:
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I see your husband lost weight too. What a good looking family. Congrats to all of you
  • mailpk
    mailpk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic good on you :-)
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fantastic achievement. And thanks for sharing, your story is an inspiration to me, it can be done!
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation.
  • dlpau
    dlpau Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats to your husband too.
  • aemp93
    aemp93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your amazing weight loss. You look wonderful!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation and story. Well done to you and your family!!! :)
  • ElizaMclovin
    ElizaMclovin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Truly inspiring.
  • Myc4h11
    Myc4h11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. Younger too.
    It's nice if the partner does join in.keep it up
  • bevolo3003
    Options
    Hi, firstly "Congratulations", you must very proud. What I really liked about your story is the fact that you changed your whole mindset from "diet" to "Lifestyle Change", I think that is the key. Your story has certainly inspired me as I have started a "diet" so many times before and obviously failed because I would do the same as you, binge eat on the one day, so silly. I am now 40 and possibly a bit wiser ;-) and I hope to at last reach my goal weight. Fortunately I only have about 30 pounds to lose but that is still tough for me. Thank you for sharing :smile:
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You and your husband look so much younger! Well done ! Amazing :-)))))
  • chocolatechip18
    Options
    amazing! was feeling apathetic this morning, but right back on track after these pics :))
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You and your husband both look fabulous! I love his long hair. I think your achievement is such an inspiration and is a great example to your son. A-MAZING!
    x.x.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful and something to be proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!