Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    *does a cartwheel across the thread*
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

Is this your new "I must stay awake" trick???.....instead of mental patient basements.......

I am on my 4 day weekend........looking forward to some quality puppy time and training........

BUT....yesterday was the hottest day in the UK this year.....today it is pissing it down....and tomorrow forecast the same.......but Monday its nice again.....typical uk weekends.......rain......

Aide......Sorry to say pal if you got my disease then its a week long one at least....I started last Fri....and still got it today...my head throat and chest is so full of the nasty shite its awful.......but my taste came back yesterday....so at least I can enjoy my food a bit.....

Enjoy your weekend all....
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    fatjon73 wrote: »

Is this your new "I must stay awake" trick???.....instead of mental patient basements.......

I am on my 4 day weekend........looking forward to some quality puppy time and training........

BUT....yesterday was the hottest day in the UK this year.....today it is pissing it down....and tomorrow forecast the same.......but Monday its nice again.....typical uk weekends.......rain......

Aide......Sorry to say pal if you got my disease then its a week long one at least....I started last Fri....and still got it today...my head throat and chest is so full of the nasty shite its awful.......but my taste came back yesterday....so at least I can enjoy my food a bit.....

Enjoy your weekend all....

Haha, it seems to be working so far! And yeah, it's slightly less creepy than haunted basements, though maybe not for anyone who has to watch.

I wanna spend quality time with your pups, too!

I was supposed to have 4 days off this week, but I only got 2. Except for being tired, I'm not complaining, I really need the money right now!

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

If I did that, I'd end up breaking my next. I tried doing a shoulderstand last week... still in pain from it.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    kendall916 wrote: »
    Hi

hiii! *waves*

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Checking in! How is everyone's night so far?

I have about 4 hrs of work then I am taking a nap because in about 6 hrs I'll be meeting up to do a 12K (that's 7.5 miles in freedom units) with some girls I do races with. Some people think I am crazy working all night and then doing a race in the morning. I guess I am but only ½ crazy. I know I will need to recover from the 12K later today so I took the rest of the weekend off. I'll be off until Wed. night.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »

If I did that, I'd end up breaking my next. I tried doing a shoulderstand last week... still in pain from it.

Actually, I can't do a cartwheel, either. Even when I was a kid, I couldn't do them. But hey, it's the internet, I can be/do anything I want!
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    good morning all how is everyone?
  • rughead06
    Options
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »

Blegh. Tired. How are you?

• rughead06
    Options
    tired. 4 pm cant come soon enough.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »

Actually, I can't do a cartwheel, either. Even when I was a kid, I couldn't do them. But hey, it's the internet, I can be/do anything I want!

Dam why did I not think of that....I could be skinny and drop dead gorgeous..........and rich......must try harder next time....
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    My surgery dogs are doing better this morning. Hope they continue to do so. I won't even post of picture of the one. She had all the skin torn off her torso when a truck ran over her but she is starting to walk and eat a little this morning.
  • rughead06
    Options
    O wow, glad she is getting better.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    My surgery dogs are doing better this morning. Hope they continue to do so. I won't even post of picture of the one. She had all the skin torn off her torso when a truck ran over her but she is starting to walk and eat a little this morning.
    Glad they're doing better!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Checking in! How's errbody tonight?
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I just had a lady get really nasty with me because there are no parking spaces in our lot. How do people not understand that I can't do anything about full parking spaces, especially at midnight? Do they expect me to go out and pull a car out of a space with my bare hands? I told her she could park at the restaurant next door, but she wasn't "comfortable with that." Um, k?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Good morning all.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Heeeyyy!