Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I just caught up from this morning...the whole convo about bitchy eyebrows made me laugh! Never heard of that either. I've been accused of having resting b*tch face at work.

I have also been told I have this condition.
    My 5th grade teacher Mr. Nettles said I had a 'natural frown' and my social studies teacher asked me if I was Native American because I looked 'Scary Stoic'. Apparently, I've always had an intimidating rest face and when working days I CONSTANTLY get told to smile.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    So after a ton of fireworks calls, it's finally calmed down. It's Independence Day but people have no patience.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    So after a ton of fireworks calls, it's finally calmed down. It's Independence Day but people have no patience.

Good Lord that's right! People calling all night about the fireworks and who is allowed to have them and who isn't and crap like that. Bleh.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Oi. Thankfully it cleared out quickly and early in my neck of the woods. Saw a lot of pretty fireworks on my drive to work though. :)
  • vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    checking in from work Happy 4th of July everyone...hope everyone had a safe & fun holiday
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    There's a lot of guys with confidence problems. If they see a woman with an air of confidence, they shy away. A strong woman is intimidating to most guys. I don't have that problem. I go home and I'm confident my wife will be there and she is confident I wont be fooling around. I love a confident relationship! :smile: It takes a lot of the mind games out of the equation.

So the BS in magazines about how guys say "Confidence is the most attractive thing in a woman" isn't true?! Gasp! Confident women are intimidating?! So apparently I've been right all along that it isn't confidence but T & A! :p

• vanillarose77
    Options
    lmao
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    I just caught up from this morning...the whole convo about bitchy eyebrows made me laugh! Never heard of that either. I've been accused of having resting b*tch face at work.

My 5th grade teacher Mr. Nettles said I had a 'natural frown' and my social studies teacher asked me if I was Native American because I looked 'Scary Stoic'. Apparently, I've always had an intimidating rest face and when working days I CONSTANTLY get told to smile.

I thought you were Native American.

• jennifer_417
    Options
    You know, I'm all for a bit of harmless flirting (I am single, after all!), but when a random guy on here messages me just to tell me that he's administering himself a "massage"...just...ick!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ that is not cool....it is nice to flirt!! but there is a line....unless both agree to cross.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

I am. I never thought to ask my dad about my heritage from HIS side of the family until she mentioned it. I just assumed I was plain ol' Mexican.
  • vanillarose77
    Options
    You know, I'm all for a bit of harmless flirting (I am single, after all!), but when a random guy on here messages me just to tell me that he's administering himself a "massage"...just...ick!

ugh that's just wrong...i hate when guys think it's ok to just come at us with b.s like that.
  • vanillarose77
    Options

ugh that's just wrong...i hate when guys think it's ok to just come at us with b.s like that.

it's just such a turn off unless you've been talking for awhile dont make that be the first thing you tell me
  • airdale8263
    Options
    Flirting is all good...but there is a line that should not be crossed unless bit agree to cross that line.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

If it's a random guy, I'm NOT for that. If it's a guy I am interested in... I'm okay hearing that.
  • airdale8263
    Options
    ^^^^ good statement
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    It's one thing if I'm in a relationship with someone...but to just get that from a rando? Way out of line!
  • vanillarose77
    Options
    agreed
  • Frankie_Felinius
    edited July 2015
    Options

I am. I never thought to ask my dad about my heritage from HIS side of the family until she mentioned it. I just assumed I was plain ol' Mexican.

Oh! I WAS right! I know what your teacher meant. There is a dignified stoicism about you that I see in many Native American faces.

Side story:

When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a Native American. (I know, I know NOW that wasn't an option!) I even dressed as one for YEARS for Halloween...and just in general. When I was 20 I met my blonde haired green eyed father who told me I had a great great blah blah who was Native American. He was a bit of a compulsive liar so I don't believe him but a part of me wanted to! I'm really just as German as they come.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options

:/ Blech. I don't get too much unwanted attention on here but on IG...mothertruckers send DMs frequently that I never open. No. Thank. You.