Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• Chrissy_1516
    Chrissy_1516 Posts: 639 Member
    Haha. Sounds like a good night all around! Only 4 hours left for me!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Haha. Sounds like a good night all around! Only 4 hours left for me!

Sweet!

• vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    hey at work not supposed to be online shhhh.... >:) lol segregation quiet tonight except one on suicide watch
  • jennifer_417
    I'll never tell...
  • vanillarose77
    lol that's good i just hope no one from my work is on this site..hahaha
  • jennifer_417
    Well, if they are, they're not supposed to be either, are they?
  • vanillarose77
    well they could be at home.
  • jennifer_417
    My drunk Scottsmen stumbled in quietly enough and happily went straight to their room.
  • vanillarose77
    nice at least he didnt try to hit on you
  • jennifer_417
    Thankfully no, but I wouldn't have minded if they had stopped to chat for a bit.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    nice at least he didnt try to hit on you
    But maybe one of 'em was cute...

I've been not single the whole time I've worked at a hotel doing the overnight shift. I have been hit on countless times but had I not been single...there are a couple of foxy guys that I just may have taken them up on their offer. Jk. Maybe. Not really...I totally would have.
  • vanillarose77
    lol i would probably been the same
  • jennifer_417
    I almost never get hit on IRL. But there was a guy at my last job that went out to his car to get his guitar so he could play me a song, that was pretty cute.
  • vanillarose77
    aww
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,488 Member
    I have just over 2 hrs to go. My partner and I are watching cheesy scary 80's movies. It's awesome!
  • vanillarose77
    aww sweet what movie?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I almost never get hit on IRL. But there was a guy at my last job that went out to his car to get his guitar so he could play me a song, that was pretty cute.

According to my friends I'm 99.9% oblivious when I get hit on. I assume women are just being friendly thus never interpret the signals.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    lacroyx wrote: »

According to my friends I'm 99.9% oblivious when I get hit on. I assume women are just being friendly thus never interpret the signals.

That is the opposite of most men. Most men think seem to think that if we are nice/friendly/smile at them, we want them. My fiance is the same as you though. We broke up around our 10 year anniversary and continued to live together. My fiance was so oblivious to any girl hitting on him. Worked out fine though. We got back together and have been stronger and closer since the split. Lucky for me he never picked up on being picked up! It worries me though, that if I die early, he'll have a hard time finding a companion...
  • jennifer_417
    I really don't think I'm oblivious to be hitting on, but I suppose it's possible. I've been told that I'm intimidating, unapprochable, and (according to my brother) "scary as hell." Which I think all that's toned down quite a bit over the years, but still, never really get hit on.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    I've reached that age where I can enjoy when someone hits on me but I don't have to do anything about it. Now if my wife hits on me, the kids better not be home. :wink: