Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Great job^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I want to be able to do this SO bad sometimes...but then the whole, I will get fired thing gets in the way.....
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    That's the nice thing about being the boss. I can do stuff like that and not get fired. I won't let the clients give my staff crap either. If they give my techs crap they can go somewhere else.
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's the nice thing about being the boss. I can do stuff like that and not get fired. I won't let the clients give my staff crap either. If they give my techs crap they can go somewhere else.

It's always nice to work for someone who does ^^^ this!!!
  • LadyRN76
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @sufferlandrian You are the Boss of the year :drinker: We don't have to take extreme crap - but we just have to be careful how we manage...difficult or trying patients and their families.
    ESPECIALLY now that Vicodin is a triplicate prescription..holy fazoli's....
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Lady, How's you're headache? Mine just took her dogs out the door. I hope yours is getting better.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    It's better...finally. I don't know what was going on, but it was ridiculous to last that long. Thank you for asking. How is the vet world??
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Busy. Not many patients but kind of labor intensive. We just finish losing a cat that was hit by a car (HBC) and a piece of the pelvis was jammed through the colon.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    oh snap. That's bad.
    Yeah, our rush today was the loss of the left ring finger. All he kept telling the safety man was that his wife would get mad if he took it off for work; don't think that is going to fly with the company when they get the bill.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I took mine off and put it on my watch band so I could take it off in places where I can't wear a watch. I guess it's a little late to tell him that. :frowning:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Understatement. Great game, btw :wink:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    You are kicking my butt but it's still fun. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Hopefully no more spitting patients tonight.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    I love to play!! I've got crappy letters this game starting out.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    You did last game too but still kicked my butt by 150 points. :laugh:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Meh...whose counting? I just love to play. My father had me playing scrabble at 5.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Are you two playing words with friends?????????/
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We would never do that! What? What makes you think we are doing something so nefarious? :laugh:
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Scandalous! Haha!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We are good fitness pal children. We devote all our waking ours to work and fitness. (fingers crossed)