Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I apologize in advance if these are huge. My blackfooted ferret tattoo and my witch makeup!

f_zpseb7djx3f.jpg

witch_zpskipmnevo.jpg

• Frankie_Felinius
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Damn! Sorry! Huge. (Which makes me super critical of that makeup seeing it huge and on a giant laptop screen...ish...I've only seen it on my small smartphone screen!)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius I love your make-up! I think it looks great!

I also like your black footed ferret tattoo, they are endangered and SUPER cute! I LOVE ferrets but I don't think I could get a ferret tattoo.

At this point in my life, I don't see myself getting any tattoos. I'm more of a piercing kind of girl. :wink:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    And sadly enough...I have the tattoo but will probably never have a ferret...

Side note: My tattoo work is great...it really is...I'm biased, of course...but I KNOW it is great work. When people come up to me and start showing me their crappy tattoos....HOW am I supposed to resond?!?! This joker was just showing me his and talking about how picky he is with artists and his work was junk! So uncomfortable...

Side side note: I have made puffy sleeves. Well, the puffy part...we'll see how attaching them goes!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    And sadly enough...I have the tattoo but will probably never have a ferret...

Side note: My tattoo work is great...it really is...I'm biased, of course...but I KNOW it is great work. When people come up to me and start showing me their crappy tattoos....HOW am I supposed to resond?!?! This joker was just showing me his and talking about how picky he is with artists and his work was junk! So uncomfortable...

Side side note: I have made puffy sleeves. Well, the puffy part...we'll see how attaching them goes!

Good luck! I did poofy sleeved for my sister's Madrigal Feaste dress in high school. She thought the end result was AMAZING but, like you, I'm very self critical.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Nice scary witch there, good job!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Love the make-up! And your tattoo, so adorable! I have two and I'd love to rock a forearm tattoo but I don't think I could.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get a forearm tattoo, as well, but I'm tentatively planning on my shoulderblade. I also plan to get at least 1 dermal piercing on my collarbone.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    The weather has been great for commuting to work. I feel bad for the folks on the east coast.
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    after six days of rain in a row in Nashville, it's been sunny and in the 80's - now that i'm back to work.

awesome timing, mother nature. next time YOU can load the truck. :)
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LOL. :-) Did you get everything moved?
  • hamptontom
    Options
    yeah - we're dividing our time now between cleaning the old place and unboxing in the new one. such a HUGE load off my mind, being outta there.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    We had 12 in a row and it was miserable. I'm sorry you had to move in that mess. Mother nature has quite the sense of humor lol
  • hamptontom
    Options
    oh, i'm over it now. after Friday comes and goes and I hand the keys over to the landlord, it'll be a HUUUUUGE load off my mind.

that house has a dark, dark cloud hanging over it that goes back to well before we got there. not quite Amityville Horror-esque, but...just bad, bad mojo there.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Lots of rain. You can usually walk down and out onto the river on the rocks. Not today. I don't have pics on my phone to show what it normally looks like. I just wanted to share some pics since you guys share yours.

j3io6vf8h5iq.jpeg

poftg6nvb8xc.jpeg
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    That's a lot of silt being turned up. at least the sun looks like it's out.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Yeah it was out. Usually you can see straight to the bottom from an overlook. It was moving pretty damn fast too.
  • belimawr
    Options
    I wouldn't want to attempt crossing that right now. :/
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    You know someone is going to give it a try. I can hear it now, "Here, hold my beer." The last words you'll hear from that guy.
  • belimawr
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Heh, yeah, something like that.