Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah lmao, then they call 911 (me) and yell and scream at me for their bad decisions. It's great lol
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    oh, i'm over it now. after Friday comes and goes and I hand the keys over to the landlord, it'll be a HUUUUUGE load off my mind.

that house has a dark, dark cloud hanging over it that goes back to well before we got there. not quite Amityville Horror-esque, but...just bad, bad mojo there.

Glad you're outta there!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,234 Member
    Options
    Going biking tomorrow. I've got a relief vet coming in tomorrow so I'm going biking up in the Stillwater Forest and then taking my wife to dinner. Couldn't ask for a better day. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Sounds awesome @sufferlandrian!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    You know someone is going to give it a try. I can hear it now, "Here, hold my beer." The last words you'll hear from that guy.
    anycd8e.jpg

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    You know someone is going to give it a try. I can hear it now, "Here, hold my beer." The last words you'll hear from that guy.
    anycd8e.jpg

ROFL!!!! I've got to share that one with some friends. :laugh:
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I had to train someone tonight. They drove me nuts, constantly standing right on top of me, giving me no room to even breathe... I hate those types.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »
    I had to train someone tonight. They drove me nuts, constantly standing right on top of me, giving me no room to even breathe... I hate those types.

Awkward. I always like training, with the notable exception of one girl who told me, "I know," after literally every single thing I told her. Hey, it doesn't matter if you already know it or not, I still have to tell you! She didn't last very long at that job.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    @lacroyx That's an awesome shirt!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm not sure which is worse. The "I know" person or the person who says nothing and you have to assume that everything you said just bounced off their brain and straight into the trash.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Yay, my weekend to work. Who's with me?
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I'm here! How is everyone's night going?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm back...... :wink:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Well, I'm glad you didn't get eaten by any bears!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I figure as long as I can ride faster than the person I'm with, I'm safe. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Unless there's more than one bear...
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    :D pedal faster!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Unless there's more than one bear...

Oh sure. You have to bring that up. Now I'm going to have to find more friends to ride with. :laugh:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Make sure that person is def slower