Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Deez feels...I know dem.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I loosely follow my daily horoscope.

I'll tell ya what I totally believe in wholeheartedly and that is peoples' signs. The site astrology-online.com has some crazy accurate ones and most of the people I've had read theirs were blown away by it. And yes, I've tried reading other ones and applying them to myself (they say you can see yourself in all if you try) and none are as scary accurate for my sign. My fiance's is even more accurate than mine.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I don't really follow the whole horoscope/astrology stuff but I do agree with some of it. I am a Taurus and as my exes would all ascertain, I am quite stubborn. XD
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling tonight. I'm sucking down Monsters, Snickers, Potato chips and whatever other energy sources I can get my hands on to stay alert.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    @lacroyx My fiance is a Taurus! And VERY Taurus! ;) Taurus men seem to be gems despite that stubborness.

On a side note: I FINALLY FILMED AND UPLOADED A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!! I actually filmed one years ago but was very unhappy with it...or with myself back then. This one is totally awkward but hey...I DID it. My favorite YouTube videos are people talking about their beauty trash...not favorites, not hauls, not empties...trash. Some are empty, some are loved, some sucked so bad I didn't finish them...but it is my opinion on a handful of beauty products. If that doesn't interest you...don't feel obligated to watch...I'm not soliciting views here...just sharing! Yay!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @lacroyx My fiance is a Taurus! And VERY Taurus! ;) Taurus men seem to be gems despite that stubborness.

On a side note: I FINALLY FILMED AND UPLOADED A YOUTUBE VIDEO!!! I actually filmed one years ago but was very unhappy with it...or with myself back then. This one is totally awkward but hey...I DID it. My favorite YouTube videos are people talking about their beauty trash...not favorites, not hauls, not empties...trash. Some are empty, some are loved, some sucked so bad I didn't finish them...but it is my opinion on a handful of beauty products. If that doesn't interest you...don't feel obligated to watch...I'm not soliciting views here...just sharing! Yay!

Link please!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I loosely follow my daily horoscope.

I'll tell ya what I totally believe in wholeheartedly and that is peoples' signs. The site astrology-online.com has some crazy accurate ones and most of the people I've had read theirs were blown away by it. And yes, I've tried reading other ones and applying them to myself (they say you can see yourself in all if you try) and none are as scary accurate for my sign. My fiance's is even more accurate than mine.

Well...that was a freaky experience. Certainly explains some things about myself, for sure.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Right?!?! I've seriously only had one or two people who I shared that site with that were not impressed with the accuracy! What sign are you? I'm a Virgo.

https://youtu.be/XjsMaUbqdjM
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Holy crap! There I am! :o:#:/
  • Frankie_Felinius
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm struggling tonight. I'm sucking down Monsters, Snickers, Potato chips and whatever other energy sources I can get my hands on to stay alert.

So far since I've been here I've eaten a Snickers and some meatballs. Picture of health!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I think I'll skip my weigh in this morning. Just finished Lucky Charms. Heading back for more potato chips soon.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Supposed to get snow tomorrow. I hope we get enough to start skiing! :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius I'm an Aquarius! The Leo describes my dad to a T also!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Holy crap! There I am! :o:#:/

OMG! You're an ACTUAL HUMAN?! :lol:

I LOVE your hair btw. I think the purples and blues are my favorite on you! :love:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Supposed to get snow tomorrow. I hope we get enough to start skiing! :smile:

Wow..I HATE the snow. I think it's because I've never actually learned to DO anything with it and I've only known it as cold, wet nonsense. :confused:
  • BodyByBex
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius
    I thought that was a great first video! All in one take, quick and concise, with little to no rambling. I might slow down the talking a little bit and I had NO IDEA about static guard. That was actually one of the reasons I almost never wear skirts or dresses!
    ETA: I'm definitely not a girly girl.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I know I'm getting tired. I just had a thought. "Things you don't want to hear in a Navy shower. 'Dude, I got your back.'"
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I know I'm getting tired. I just had a thought. "Things you don't want to hear in a Navy shower. 'Dude, I got your back.'"

:laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius - You're a cute doing your review. :smile: You have a very pleasant voice. You must be good a customere service.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    It's 7:41 in the morning and I have a whole field of deer alternating between eating and staring at me while chewing... This is awkward.. :sweat: