Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• kacotugno86
    kacotugno86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel like a zombie.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    I feel like a zombie.

have you been bitten? i think we need to keep the machete on stand by just in case
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    This place is an gorram joke... I keep having to answer for the idiots who mess up.

Be nice if for once I had to answer for my own screw ups alone.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    I work night shift as a corporal, I have been on this shift for over a year now and it's not by choice for me either, I do not have the seniority yet to move. :neutral:

You just need to embrace it instead of fight it. There are a lot of really good things about working night shift. Once you get used to it, having daytime off to do stuff is really nice. :smile:
  • belimawr
    Options
    Well, folks, found out today I'll have to leave you soon.

Moving to the 1400-2200 tour, so no more overnight here. And at a location that'll take 2 1/2 hrs each way as opposed to 45 minutes... guess I'll get to catch up on my reading! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Aww we will miss you! Hopefully it'll be a better place to work, even with the brutal commute!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new shift!! Don't be a stranger!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    You can still haunt us after you get home. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    New commuter bike. Titanium frame. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Sweet new ride
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My mom dropped off homemade banana bread and apple crisp the other day. Dammit. I just bought smaller skirts...
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Ugh..thunder and lightening..do not want... :confounded:
  • belimawr
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ^ Send it my way. That's to both of you, Frankie_Felinius and lilaclovebird

@sufferlandrian love the new ride
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Car's check engine light went off after the oil change. Although the guys at the shop said it put out an unusual code that may be related to the recall on my particular make/model/year vehicle.

I'm ALMOST into the 160's and my plan is to buy new bras then.

My finances are once again not where I want them but that was because I needed leggings for under my work pants because I am a freeze baby now and can't handle any kind of cold.
    Let's just say I'll be treading water there until tax time.

Lee took the rejection incredibly well. I informed him I just wasn't feeling the spark that should ignite for a romantic relationship and then promptly made a boo boo Tuesday night by sleeping with SSP again. It all started as going out to dinner as friends and getting some Chipotle. Apparently, if you eat Chipotle, you get Chipot-LAID! :laugh:
    We went back to his place and played with his fire pit and had some beers and Wednesday morning as I was leaving I came to the conclusion that if I'm doing it, I need to stop judging it.
    So it is what it is. Maybe it will happen again, maybe not.
    It was TRULY a wonderful evening which begs the question, how is this man still single? The conclusion I came up with is because he chooses to be. I never really thought that was an option, but I guess it is for men. Now I wonder, can women just 'choose' to be single and how much crap am I going to have to take if I make that choice?
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »
    ^ Send it my way. That's to both of you, Frankie_Felinius and lilaclovebird

Gladly! We've had enough flooding this year. I think we're good on water/wet weather for the time being!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Well @belimawr the crisp is gone already...oops?

Chipot-LAID! I got a lil' lol outta that one @lilaclovebird

• Fisher4858
    Fisher4858 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    How is everybody just out here camping
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @belimawr good luck with the new shift!

Slow night tonight. I hope I finish early so I can go home and nap. Had to deal with Comcast earlier in the day and now I have a mild headache.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    @lilaclovebird that's so awesome!! I have girl friends who choose to be single and they are as happy as can be. I don't see a problem with it one bit. And I love Chipotle <3

We've been kinda busy so of course our cad went down at 10p and it's still down. Now we're hoping it stays down so dayshift has to enter our calls. :#