Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Back to MFP after way to long a break. Great vacation and an extra week to catch back up, now it's time to get my *kitten* in gear on this health quest again!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @belimawr great pic!

I'm back for night one of 2. I love seeing all this exercise and losing on my news feed. Keeps me motivated.

@lilaclovebird Have you built an ark yet? Weather stories keep popping up on my facebook newsfeed for all the rain. Stay safe!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @belimawr great pic!

I'm back for night one of 2. I love seeing all this exercise and losing on my news feed. Keeps me motivated.

@lilaclovebird Have you built an ark yet? Weather stories keep popping up on my facebook newsfeed for all the rain. Stay safe!

I have NOT built an ark yet but I Noah a guy! :mrgreen:

I had to! :laugh:

We're supposed to get more rain. I got temporarily stranded at work and then sent home once levels went down to a 'manageable level' and we're in constant contact with the national weather service and Texas is in a state of emergency. Houston is under water so I'm doing my best not to burden them.

We lost power for a bit but it came back and other than some misc. alarms, all is well.
    Should be getting more rain tomorrow with some thunder/lightening.

Bright side: WLALW is a bust for most protesters/extremists because of the weather.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    rlpomeroy wrote: »
    Back to MFP after way to long a break. Great vacation and an extra week to catch back up, now it's time to get my *kitten* in gear on this health quest again!

Welcome back! Now get your KITTEN in GEAR!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

I have NOT built an ark yet but I Noah a guy! :mrgreen:

Too funny. :smile: Made me laugh. :smile:
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    HA! I didn't notice that the app censored what I wrote! That's some funny *&*(^&%$^^
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    1st day of 8... here we go!
  • rygar1983
    rygar1983 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    newbie to this mfp but veteran to 3rd shift. Hello my fellow vampires
  • TK6299
    Options
    Greetings and welcome to MFP!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    rygar1983 wrote: »
    newbie to this mfp but veteran to 3rd shift. Hello my fellow vampires

Welcome. Glad to have you. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @lilaclovebird - seriously? You've had 15 inches of rain in 24 hours? The last time I was in Lockhart they only got 24 inches all year and the cattle were starving. Feast or famine I guess. Are the reservoirs holding?
  • TK6299
    Options
    Day 2 of 8 underway.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's my Friday! It's Aloha Friday, No work 'till Monday........ Just gotta get through the night. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Bahahahaha @lilaclovebird that was awesome!

Welcome @rygar1983
  • rygar1983
    rygar1983 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!
    It's my Friday! It's Aloha Friday, No work 'till Monday........ Just gotta get through the night. :smile:

Lucky! Enjoy that loooong weekend that will unfortunately go by way to quick.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've been working nightshift for the better part of my adult life and (for reasons that are unknown to me) I can't seem to get a full time job on a different shift to save my soul. I didn't know there was a night shift thread on here!
  • aflies
    aflies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
  • TK6299
    Options
    Night shift is the best shift anyway @karenertl and good morning @aflies
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I tried working day shift once. Just once. :smile: Glad to see you all on here. Of for those of you in Texas, Glad to see all Y'all on here. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I haven't worked a dayshift on a regular schedule since nov 2014. I've worked an OT shift here and there but not in months.

No thank you!