Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    Back for another night. So far it's easy cases. :smile:
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh Sooooo Hows about Ive been caring for the same PT for about a week and Last Night they say ohh hey They Have FREAKIN SCABIESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! That IS the part of HealthCare I HateHateHate!!!
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I want taco bell
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    The weekend is here! Enjoy your weekend everyone if you are off!
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hello sexy nightshifters!! Maybe we should do " fartleks" up and down the halls to stay awake
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Yeahhh Sooooo Hows about Ive been caring for the same PT for about a week and Last Night they say ohh hey They Have FREAKIN SCABIESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! That IS the part of HealthCare I HateHateHate!!!

It would have been nice to know this at the start of treating the patient. :frowning:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Slow night. I think we may have had an earthquake but I'm not sure. The building shook and one of my techs texted me from 15 miles away and said it was creepy being in the basement when an earthquake shook the house, but I was on the treadmill so I was doing more shaking than the building.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Earthquakes can be rather unnerving.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! Back again for another night. Everyone OK tonight?

@sufferland: LOL at doing more shaking than the quake. Glad you are OK. Those can be freaky to live through.
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options

OH ****. I'll pray for you - that seriously sucks

• harlequin0318
    Options
    only 5 hours left of this 16 hour shift - all the kids are asleep, all of my work is finished. What's goin on nightshifters!
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading this night shift... i will have been up for 23 hours straight... lovely lol
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    I feel you! My mother is leaving for florida tomorrow - so I wont bee sleeping after this shift, and i only have 12 hours off, which is more than most days!
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    That sounds like a nightmare
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    The things we do to pay the bills
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Wow....you two sound like me. It's a constant thought process of how much sleep I am going to sacrifice for the things I need/want to do. Ugh...gotta love the night shift. Both of you be careful getting home/to the airport/etc when you get off...driving sleep deprived is some serious stuff.
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow here tonight also! Lucky mother of mine is moving permanently to FL...jealous
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    im getting 3-4 inches

gotta love that lake effect snow!
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    I'm not readyyyyy
  • SubZeroDude
    edited November 2014