Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    good job!

as for me, i've slowed way down. my times are going to suck. ugh. you can tell it's sunday.
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Came in to my shift tonight and immediately got called to a restraint :| but it's been quiet since the benadryl kicked in
  • darkrose20
    Options
    LOVE benadryl...it sends them right over the edge to night-night land. 3 1/2 hours to go before I sign out and start my "weekend" woo!
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    And its much easier than me struggling to do an IM injection. I have 4 hours until my "weekend". Hows the weather down there? (im gonna pinch myself for asking - because im sure ill be jealous)
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Yeah. I'm sure you will. It is in the mid 60s. My fiancee is at the beach in shorts and a sweat shirt...yeah...be jealous. ;-) Are you getting snow?
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    We were getting snow - then it melted, now its ice :D fannntastic!
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Yikes. I feel for ya. I'm so afraid of driving in snow and ice. Frankly, I'm afraid of snow in general...save for a baby-fine flurry or something. If it can cover my front door and trap me in, it's not for me. *shudders*
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Yea Ill make it down to florida in a few years...hopefully the housing market doesnt come back too fast, i want in on those good deals
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    I love everything about the snow. The more the better. That's my favorite time of year. Especially because I can go outside and there's no mosquitos. :smile:
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    true - also strongly dislike the vast amount of big-like creatures during warm weather....but i dislike snow on a much larger scale....MUCH LARGER
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LOL. :smile: Well, we all have a favorite time of year. I'm just a little odd in that winter is my favorite. Now if I could just get winter to have as much sunlight as summer has. :smiley:
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Yes we without sun should probably all be on a Vitamin D supplement too.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm on 10,000 units a day. For those of us next to the Canadian border, the sun is too far south to get us any Vitamin D during the winter.
  • fenshae
    fenshae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    *peeks in*
    Glad to see I'm not the only person up at this ridiculous hour. I'm trying to catch up on some work because I do not have a healthy respect for deadlines >.> What are y'all up to?
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    I'm thinking I should start also, regardless of having my bloodwork done - most of the residents here are on 2-5000 units per day.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Hi Fenshae. Just hammering out records so I can go home when my shift is done. Counting the hours until my bed and I can be come acquainted again. :smile:
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Hmm...you two have a point there...no bugs, snakes, etc out when it snows...

Fenshae, welcome. Just trying (and failing) to stay focused and finish the referral on this last gal.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I lived in Florida for awhile. I thought the perpetual summer would be great. I found I liked winter better so I moved back up north. I'm glad there are people who like it. I'm just not one of them. Although it is a federal law that if you are 70 years old and golf, you have to move to Florida. If you don't, they will come snag you on the golf course and load you in a semi and drop you and your golf cart in the middle of some random Florida city. :laugh:
  • harlequin0318
    Options
    Most likely Naples lol
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LOL. :smile: