Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    I feel for him but I can't say I've ever been blocked before so I can only guess how painful that is.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    It's painful, suffer...very very painful.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Slow night. The snow is pretty slick out there and people are hunkered down in their homes.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Steady here...been pretty busy until just about 2 hours ago...
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We've been getting phone calls but everyone wants to know what to do at home. My response is they can put studs on the car and get in here. If you think your dog was run over by a car, don't try to treat at home until you know if there are internal injuries.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Time to hit the treadmill. I'm not fond of the dreadmill but I do love eating Oreos with my youngest daughter. :smile: She really makes me smile when I show up with a package of Oreos. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    oh good grief. Your dog gets run over and you don't get to a vet?? GEEZ...

and oreos are always a good thing. Enjoy your treadmill. I'll be doing 4 miles this morning.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I could really use some Oreos right now. :-)
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Didn't we just talk about sacrifice? LoL :wink:
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Alright... well I made it a week of weaning off energy drinks... The withdrawl is not as strong..but still lingering. The TBI unit was a bit more calmer today than usual..
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Eating Oreos is no sacrifice. :smile: I would gladly perform that act of love and keep all those Nabisco employees working.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Alright... well I made it a week of weaning off energy drinks... The withdrawl is not as strong..but still lingering. The TBI unit was a bit more calmer today than usual..

Weaning off energy drinks!!!! That's sacrilege where I work. :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    You guys aren't going to believe this, but I just got the chance to go home early. I'll see all y'all tonight. :smile:
  • hot4fitness2
    Options
    Good Evening all!! Im just starting my shift here on the TBI unit.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Alarm system at work is broke, gonna be dealing with the loud beeping all of tonight and tomorrow night.... AWESOME
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Wow! That would drive me nuts. I came in to find the clinic smelled of cat piss. The day crew had a tomcat pee on all over the exam room and after they mopped it up, they used the same water to mop the rest of the floors. Bad move.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    yo. checking in.
  • hot4fitness2
    Options
    Quiet in here tonight
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    1st shift warehouse workers coming in now
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    one hour before day shift-ers start rolling in and i start heading for my bed...and bringing interesting soup home for my honey.