Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Ugh..snowbirds...
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    Q-Tips. :laugh: I can laugh because I'm almost a Q-Tip myself. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We emptied out the hospital. No more patients! Yeah! Now I can crank the Van Halen and Led Zeplin. :wink:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Good Morning peeps, awfully quiet in here tonight.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    It's finally calming down here in blood bank. Had the supervisor do direct observation/review last night, so wasn't able to get a break in at all!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    a lot of people donating ?
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    We don't have a donor center here anymore. But, it we process a ton of type and screens, and I seem to set up units for issue on Every. Single. Patient that comes in the door!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    pfi5y43dy1m1.jpg

This was where I went riding today. 15 degrees at the lake and it was frozen solid enough to walk across.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I've got a cat that is being really stuborn about urinating. I really need to get him home but I can't sent him until he is urinating on his own again. :frowning:
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    A cat's gotta pee...when a cat's gotta pee...don't see you rushing that one, suffer.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile:
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Buenos Fellow Vampyrs ... We finally got the equipment to Lift and Turn our 800 pounder :) and hows about she asks to be moved without it JA JA JA JA Hell NO!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I would have requested an industrial fork lift to lift that one. If she complained, you could tell her as soon as she broke the 400 pound barrier.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile:

Thank you, suffer. Glad to be back...
    Question: Do dogs get A-fib or is that a human condition only?

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    They can get it but it's kind of rare.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Dilitative cardiomyopathy is the most common heart ailment but it doesn't usually cause fibrillation. It usually causes an AV node block if they live long enough.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Smart Dog
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Dilitative cardiomyopathy is the most common heart ailment but it doesn't usually cause fibrillation. It usually causes an AV node block if they live long enough.

ahh...one of these days I would love to compare emergency meds and the reasonings. I think it's interesting that we use some of the exact same medications..and then in other instances...it is completely different.

Did your cat ever pee?

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    No. I'm going to try him on Buprenorphine IV and see if it's a pain problem.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    No. I'm going to try him on Buprenorphine IV and see if it's a pain problem.

Poor kitty