Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    352s0ax6d6tq.jpg
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    You just got that car! I can't believe that! Talk about dumb luck.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm glad you're OK, but I'm really sorry you're going to be so sore. It's going to be even worse tomorrow.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yeah, next day will tell the real story. Owies! My niece just got t-boned by a dimwit taxi driver in the mall lot. Car is a write-off and she's had a couple sessions at the chiropractor to help get her realigned again. Totally his fault, so no problem for her except the pain of twisty whiplash. Hope you're feeling better soon. Looks like your car will be easily fixable, hope you get a loaner n/c while the body shop has it. Not sure how auto insurance works in your neck of the woods....
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Hey Jennifer, How are you feeling today?
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Holy cow @jennifer_417 I hope you're feeling better :cry: That just plain sucks. I second the chiropractor if you can.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! We celebrated at my house on Friday; boychild went back to his mom's Christmas Eve and I worked yesterday. Hubs spoiled me with a new FitBit Charge HR, I think I'll keep him :smile:

Other than that, I've eaten waaaaay to many sweets.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I'm doing better. The abrasion on my neck hurts a bit. Other than that I'm mostly down to a few twinges when I try to move too fast.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Boo :disappointed:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Thank goodness the Christmas holidays are over. I'm tired of putting down animals that the owners were "Just trying to keep him going for one more Christmas." Time to get back to exercise and carb control.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    @sufferlandrian I'm sorry, that rough as hell. I understand where they're coming from but at the same time it seems selfish. We're gonna keep you around even though you're in tremendous pain, just so we can celebrate something you don't understand.

I'm back to exercise and food control too. My 42 week plan to get ready for BLET starts January 15th.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Bethanie - I'm on a 50 week plan so I can get ready for next Christmas and all the sweets that people bring. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Two feet of snow on the ground and two more expected over the next couple days. I'm glad my wife found a guy that will plow the driveway for cheap. We started using him two years ago and my back is grateful. :smile: He is johnny on the spot. When he sees the forecast for snow, he texts my wife to let her know when he will be over. He does such a good job, four other people on my block use him as well.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    @Bethanie - I'm on a 50 week plan so I can get ready for next Christmas and all the sweets that people bring. :smile:

I like this plan waaaayyyy more than mine!! :lol:

No snow here but the cold has moved in. This is NC so lows in the teens/twenties and highs in the 30s, it'd d@mn cold. I'm not use to it the way I was growing in the NE Ohio.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Well, it would seem that I'm not doing as much better as I thought. Picked up my roommates baby a couple times and now my shoulder is twinging again. Walked for about 10 mins at work and my lower back started hurting like crazy. Ugh.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Also, I managed to hyperflex my right ankle, and forgot to pack any chocolate in my lunch. I got loads of it for Christmas. Speaking of which, anyone get any good loot for Christmas this year?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Jennifer - I'm sorry about the soreness. I suspect that's going to take awhile to heal. Any word on when they will replace the car?

As far as the good loot, I ordered all my own Christmas gifts so it was all good. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I gave mom access to my Amazon wish list, so I did pretty well, lol!
    No word about the car yet. I'm gonna email them tonight.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    That's the problem with needing to get anything done between Dec 20 and Jan 4.... everyone's brain is out on holiday even if their bodies are at work and really, although stores/shops may be open between Dec 26 and Dec 31 NOTHING happens.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I got a Fitbit Charge HR. I love this thing!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    In order to do some mental flossing, I've decided to take a break from social media for January. I'll be logging my food, but not posting anywhere. I'll miss you guys! See ya in February!.