Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Looking for snow down in the valley today. Winter is near. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I've pumped enough drugs in this dog to kill an horse and I still can't keep him from having seizures. The owner can't stand to part with him but even if I do stop the seizures, I'm not sure how much brain we will have left.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Poor dog-and owner. How did it all turn out?
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I feel so sorry for all three of you.... Poor owner needs to learn to put the pet first in this case. What kind of quality of life is there presently? so sad.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    The dog is still alive. Got another vet involved and they are going to try some newer medication combinations but the dog left here circling like he couldn't quite get his bearings.
  • canadjineh
    Options
    This past week has been one Snoterday after another (BAD cold), and my car decided to need a new alternator, which also turned out to be a dud, so it's back in the shop waiting for another new alternator that's not a dud. *sigh*. Aargh. And it's definitely time to put the snow tires on! This was just up the HWY east of me:
    tmmm09l7hxp3.png
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Yes, time for Fathead Pizza on a hot beach. With very salty Margaritas.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Just put my snow tires on this morning. I guess I'll put the studs on my back up bike next week. Expecting snow on Sunday. Should get some Wednesday but it shouldn't stick.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Oh my. It's hunting season again. Nothing like getting a bunch of rednecks liquored up and handing them rifles. I like what the one rancher did. After someone from California shot a llama and put a deer tag on it, the rancher painted "Horse", "Cow", and "Pig" on his livestock in big white letters. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I don't even feel up to a beach vacation right now. Just give me a warm bed in the middle of nowhere and leave me alone for a few days.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Oooo. I could go for that. Just not the same bed. I snore. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Haha, I snore too. Plus your wife might have something to say about it, lol!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Two hours in a dentist chair, followed by going home to a dog that was skunked, I'm not starting the weekend in good shape.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'd like this job a lot better if I didn't have to make such detailed records. :frowning:
  • canadjineh
    Options
    Skunked dog!!! UGH!
    mzepftmuwa1g.png
    I'm onsite tonight for a change, watching an ATM next to a Tim Horton's with free WiFi so, YAAAY!
    Aaaand, it's Canadian Thanksgiving so I get time & 1/2. Ka-ching!

• canadjineh
    Options
    Counting down to vacation.... 2 weeks in Isla Mujeres.
    2byccm3j6kit.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    ROFL!! I'm not sure why, but that meme about the skunk is SO true! :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    My house still smells like skunk! I was sleeping with the windows open and someone came in my room and closed the windows. I can only assume it is because the temperature was 40 degrees F outside. I'd rather sleep in 40 degrees than sleep with a room that smells so bad like skunk, your eyes are watering when you open them up.
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    So sleepy tonight .. is it 7 yet?!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's 7 now! I'm out of here. :smile: