Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    I've got the cutest little black lab here. Was picked up by the shelter. She ate something so she has neurologic symptoms. She should be OK with treatment but half the staff doesn't want to give her back. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Labs are great dogs. Give her a pat for me!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    She's all excited. We're giving her canned food. :smile: She doesn't realize it a GI calming diet. She just knows it's canned food. :wink:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    So here is my latest idea. I'm going to bread chickens with alligators until I can create a velociraptor. Then I'm going to teach them to cook Italian. I'll open up an Italian restaurant with them as cooks and call it "VeloBello's" :smile:
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, Anyone out there tonight?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    On and off. It's one of those nights. Slow enough to get on from time to time. I need that after this last weekend.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I’m new over here yayyy.
    Work nightshifts at the hospital, and we don’t have much going on tonight. Tonight is one of those nights I want to eat none stop lol.

How’s everyone doing?
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm so bored but thrilled to find this post! Three more hours! Okay 2 and 15 minutes!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    2 and 15 but she's not counting. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    7 AM! It's quitting time! :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's getting too dark to commute home in the morning. Going to have to wait for the time change.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    I get to change one rivet tonight. Whoa heavy load here. Bleh.another boring night. Can't wait to get back to day shift where the work is just overflowing!
  • danj_64
    Options
    Hi SM. What do you do?
  • danj_64
    Options
    Hi strongand... how are you?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's not often I get to do a dislocated elbow and a dislocated hip on the same dog. Must have been a heck of a hit by the car not to break bones.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    Wow that's terrible! Poor doggie! I'm an aircraft mechanic on the third shift. Some nights I work, some nights I get paid to sit and do nothing. Sounds great, is actually very boring.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    Compared to a vet, my work can become a little meaningless. You're helping animals and every thing you do counts! Absolutely wonderful, glad you exist.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It may seem meaningless, but when I'm up in the air flying, your job is the most imortant job in the world to me. :smile:
  • danj_64
    Options
    I agree with suffer, SM your job is very important too. You both have lives in your hands. Thank you both.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Slow night. Managed to get in an FTP test. I need them for training progress but I sure hate doing them.