Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    @bethanie0825 - that's funny! I don't think I could do what you do, I already don't always have a high opinion of humanity. @sufferlandrian - hope you stuffed some kleenex in your saddle bags!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha, geez, two days off and I miss out on so much. @bethanie0825 that's so funny!
    @jennifer_417 a good trick to use to open jars is to cut a 2 or 3 inch length of cuff of an old rubber glove (keep it for just these sorts of occasions) - slip the cuff over the edge of the jar & lid, grab over top of it and twist. The rubber keeps your grip so you don't have to use all your strength on the grip itself but can transfer the force directly to the seal. But maybe you needed an excuse to connect with next-door guy??? ;) 'cause whoever borrows a cup of sugar anymore, lol.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Hm...I did used to have a very attractive neighbor-guy that we used to wave to each other, but I haven't seen him in months, I think he may have moved out. Looks like I missed my chance, he would've totally opened that jar for me!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    There's an easier way to open the jar. Move to Costa Rica and have Daniel the Cabana boy do it for you. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Man, I wish I had thought of that! *sadly eats artichoke hearts*
  • canadjineh
    Options
    *sadly eats artichoke hearts*
    NO, no, no! There is no possible way to be sad while eating artichokes!
    1567bq3wjjkv.png

• jennifer_417
    Options
    OK, I'll just say that I'm slightly less happy than if I were eating artichokes with Daniel the Cabana Boy.
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    "Welcome to the dark side", as what I tell everybody working on night shift.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Yup. We even have cookies.
  • canadjineh
    Options
    AAAAND, artichoke hearts :)
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    @Bethanie - LOL. Thanks for the humor. I love drunk criminals. What about the plate owner? Was he aware the plates were stolen?

He did! That's the main reason he ran and took the plate off before he parked the bike. Learned later that he called an Uber to bring him back to the bar he left from :lol:

I like artichoke hearts in spinach, artichoke, cheese dip...does that count?

I had left over grippy shelf liner and that's what I use to open tough jars :+1:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Jennifer - Wow. I read that one wrong. I thought you wrote you are slightly less happy than if you were eating Daniel the Cabana Boy. I was thinking you went to cannibalism as the new Keto Diet. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I go to the garage and get my monkey wrench. It works really well. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    @sufferlandrian nom nom nom
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    You guys are hilarious!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    lets do it
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    What we doin?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Eating Daniel. That's what we're doing. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Poor Daniel. One day, he's living the dream, opening jars and serving cocktails poolside, next thing you know he's cannibalized by a group of crazed nightshift workers. RIP, sir. You were delicious.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Poor Daniel. One day, he's living the dream, opening jars and serving cocktails poolside, next thing you know he's cannibalized by a group of crazed nightshift workers. RIP, sir. You were delicious.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA