Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    @MadDogManor ...that's *kitten*.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    no flu for me yet *knocks on wood* though I am struggling to stay awake.
    bunny-falling-asleep-at-desk-o.gif
    This week will be hell. Not in I'll be busy but the opposite. 99% of the dayshift crew take the week off, little to do during the night, also by myself since coworkers take time off for the holidays.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    I have kids. I don't need the flu shot. I get the flu brought home from school every year so my immunity to the flu is always high. I may get it but the symptoms are reduced. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I can't wait to see my daughter open her gifts. :smile: She is already so excited she can hardly wait. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    awwww....so excited for you suffer!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I never got excited for Christmas but I'll be home this year (first time in 15 years) and I'm excited to see them open gifts.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    I won't be home until Christmas Day...but then I'm off for 7...and my kids sleep in, so I'm good...lol
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    My kids said they will be up by 6 AM. I won't be up but I'm sure they will "inspire" me to wake up. HeHeHe. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    I'll get home around 8:30ish...and will have time to enjoy coffee before waking them up. I will feed livestock when I get home, so they don't have to - and that will be a present to them in itself....LOL
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    .... I will feed livestock when I get home, so they don't have to - and that will be a present to them in itself....LOL

That's the truth there. :smile:
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    Options
    SO BORED,what are y'all doin?
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Currently, creeping your profile pics!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Records. Medicine is like going poop. The jobs not over until the paperwork is done.
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    Options

Hahahaha! Creeper!

Records. Medicine is like going poop. The jobs not over until the paperwork is done.

Better man up on the paperwork!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I may have to run and grab some vittles here in a minute. I was thinking a spring mix salad with chicken strips, avocado, cucumbers and tomatoes with a dollop of cottage cheese instead of dressing.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options

Hahahaha! Creeper!

What? You're a cutie! Kind of like a more attractive Amanda Bynes (you know, before the cray cray took her)!

• LadyRN76
    Options
    I may have to run and grab some vittles here in a minute. I was thinking a spring mix salad with chicken strips, avocado, cucumbers and tomatoes with a dollop of cottage cheese instead of dressing.

What?? No Oreos?? Reeses?? Sigh.....

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    I've got so much junk food here that clients have dropped off. I've got a serving platter of home made Almond Rocka, butter fingers pieces and fudge. I've got two loaves of banana bread and who knows how many sugar cookies.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Holy crap, suffer...and I thought my oatmeal raisin cookies were bad....NVM....
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We had Starbucks coffee and mint chocolate covered coffee beans but those are gone now. :smile: