Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    ohhh...double yum
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    OK. For all you night owls that are working Christmas Eve or Christmas, Have a Merry Christmas and may the fates bring you something interesting for your shift. :smiley:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful Xmas Suffer. and all you night owls!
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Suffer...I will beat you if anything "interesting" comes in tonight. LoL
    Have a wonderful time with your family - I am SO glad you are off to spend time with your family.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    6 minutes between tests - so Happy Christmas to everyone here!!
  • LadyRN76
    edited December 2014
    Options
    2 hours left and then I'm off for 7 days....you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday - It's time to see my babies. My kids and my 4-legged ones :)
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK. Had Christmas off with my family. That was fantastic! Now back to helping the beasties. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    So far, it's been a pleasant night with very little in the way of visiting guests dogs getting into fights.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Time to get back at it. Starting my day with two three euthanasias. I'm glad we don't have to let cancer patients suffer to the end like they do on the human side.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Another foot of snow means good skiing tomorrow. I just need to get all my admin stuff done in time to catch a nap so I can go.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    We are supposed to have snow/ice here Wed, when I drive back down for work - please keep it up there. Texas ppl do not know how to drive in it. I'm glad I have a 4x4.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I've been in San Antonio twice when it snowed. 1/2 inch is enough to bring the town to a standstill. :smile:
  • Mhulkhogan
    Mhulkhogan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone up that wants to yarn? Its 12.34am here
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Yarn?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I think it's slang for chat?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Oh. I was hoping it wasn't knitting. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    "You load 16 tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me 'cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store."

Tennessee Ford - Sixteen Tons
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK peeps. Back from two days off. Let's kick this pig and get things rocking! So far we are filling up the hospital faster than we are sending stuff home. Bad for the pets but I do like it when we are busy. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Hey guys.....that trip to work was NOT fun.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Oh come on. You're just looking at it wrong. If you think of the light glittering off the black ice like stars in the universe, you can imagine you are driving the ship of imagination through solar systems in distant galaxies. :smile: