Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    @canadjineh - that was close. I was on a beach half way between Apgar and Lake McDonald Lodge. The moose are half way between Lake McDonald Lodge and Avalanche.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Looking at your pics makes we wanna get out and do a little picture taking. Spring is usually beautiful where I live!
  • sufferlandrian
    Same here. The only problem is the weather. It may be 60 one day and snowing the next. I spend a lot of time looking at the weather so I know what to wear when I bike to work. 😉
  • jennifer_417
    That awkward moment when you've waited all day for someone to answer a text only to realize that you never hit send...

Derp.
  • curvyycaloriess
    curvyycaloriess Posts: 1,260 Member
    I cant even tell you how many times that has happened to me lol
  • jennifer_417
    Ha, I've done it before, too, but this happened to be a text to someone upon whom I am quickly developing a crush...so, ya know, extra angsty, lol.
  • Kristeen03
    Kristeen03 Posts: 30 Member
    2 hours to go for me... !
  • curvyycaloriess
    Ha, I've done it before, too, but this happened to be a text to someone upon whom I am quickly developing a crush...so, ya know, extra angsty, lol.

hows that going for you? <3

• jennifer_417

hows that going for you? <3

Hard to judge at this point. Will update as the situation evolves, lol.
  • curvyycaloriess
    lol ok. well, I wish you luck. the feeling of talking to someone new is a wonderful feeling, huh?
  • jennifer_417
    It is a lot of fun, lol.
  • curvyycaloriess
    hows your night going?
  • sufferlandrian
    It was so nice to have the weekend off. I took the kids to Ice cream, biked Going to the Sun road and did a lot of honey do chores my wife wasn't expecting. :smile: Now it's back to work until June 24th. :frowning:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Glad you had an enjoyable break, sufferlandrian.
    In answer to a previous question, pages back (I haven't been online for a few days) - I normally sleep from 6AM-Noon or 1PM on workshift days, switching it out to 2AM to 9 or 10AM on days off if hubby is off too.
    The arrowleaf balsamroot is in bloom right now and all the fruit trees are in blossom too - lots of apple trees around here.
    p6ptjixgsrnz.png
    I went for a drive today but couldn't get close enough to the balsamroot for a good photo in nice lighting. I know I have some on my computer but not sure where the files are in my Google Photos, and I don't feel like hunting right now as I have thousands of photos in there somewhere. I am bad about naming each photo and assigning it to a memorable folder.
  • sufferlandrian
    @canadjineh - I do the same thing with my photos. If Apple didn't keep them sorted by date, I'd never know where they were. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    I've lost track of how many photos I've lost over the years because of my tendency to accidentally destroy devices. I've learned t9obuy most things with an eye to durability, even if it costs more.
  • sufferlandrian
    Amen to that. If an item is 300 dollars and sturdy but there is a 200 version, ask yourself how much it costs if you have to replace it twice. :wink:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,489 Member
    I'm back to work tonight...yay

If I'm working, I'll usually head to bed by 0630 and sleep till 1500 (if I make it that far lol)
    If I'm off, typically in between 2200-0200, depends on the day, and just wake up when I wake up

I have a Gmail address so I sync all my photos thru that, works great
  • sufferlandrian
    It's a no pants Tuesday! :smile: The weather was warm and sunny at 45 degrees so I commuted to work in bike shorts, no pants. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Shorts in 45? Eeek! 45 is still coat weather for me, lol!