Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• rockyyy1991
    rockyyy1991 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's good!! :)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,199 Member
    Options
    They didn't have Strawberry Rhubarb so I got Pumpkin, Marion berry and Apple. Ice cream and cool whip are a given. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Hey! I've been to Cannon AFB. I was only there for one night, but the room was nice.
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wah hoo, Time to work the slowest shift of the week for me........arghhhh! How is everyone's night going so far?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Let's get back to it. Another one coming up.
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Work as a psych nurse and 99% of my shifts are nights. Happy to have found an awesome group!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Glad to have you. :smile:
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I could never decide when to begin eating during an 11 - 7 shift
  • tattooedvegan216
    tattooedvegan216 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    They didn't have Strawberry Rhubarb so I got Pumpkin, Marion berry and Apple. Ice cream and cool whip are a given. :smile:

How did your pie work out last night?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Great! The Marion Berry was a big hit. :smile:
    How's your night going?
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a chance to post last night but I made it through 17.5 hours! I made them spinach, onion bacon and cheese quiche for breakfast and PEACE OUT at 7:15 AM after debriefing with the AM shift! Now lazy 2 days and back at it for OT again this week!
  • tattooedvegan216
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Checking in for tonight! Hope everyone is having smooth sailing to start off the week. I just have to make it through tonight and I get an unexpected day off!! Yay :p
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
  • Loves2Lift
    Loves2Lift Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    ^ Hahahaha this just cracked me up and is so, so true!!!
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    LosinIt84 wrote: »
    ^ Hahahaha this just cracked me up and is so, so true!!!
    :D yea it is lol how are you doing tonight Losingit84
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    Haha, living the dream on planet bull *kitten*! And waiting patiently for 7am. How are you tonight?
  • HappyLifting89
    Options
    Been on nights for about 3 months, for the 3rd time of my working career. I swore I would never do it again, BUT here I am. and I LOVE MY JOB!! So it actually works out, plus no traffic in the evenings and the gym is pretty much a breeze by the time I get there, no waiting :) So here's to the 2300-0700 workers! :smiley:
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    Ah, I would much rather night shift!! I have five day shifts in a six week rotation and it is the worst five days of my life!! Mine is the 1900-0700 shift though lol
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    Been on nights for about 3 months, for the 3rd time of my working career. I swore I would never do it again, BUT here I am. and I LOVE MY JOB!! So it actually works out, plus no traffic in the evenings and the gym is pretty much a breeze by the time I get there, no waiting :) So here's to the 2300-0700 workers! :smiley:
    Ah, I would much rather night shift!! I have five day shifts in a six week rotation and it is the worst five days of my life!! Mine is the 1900-0700 shift though lol

Woah well welcome to the dark side! Let's get through this planet *kitten* together..even though I've lucked out so far and things have been "calm"
  • Loves2Lift
    Options

Woah well welcome to the dark side! Let's get through this planet *kitten* together..even though I've lucked out so far and things have been "calm"

I am glad you're having a "calm" one, I wish I could say the same...lol