Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,199 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how tired I am. I have 36 hours to go! :frowning: Thank heavens for Caffeine.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I love working with puppies. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Wow! That was a long weekend. Glad I'm back on the 14 hour shifts. Two to go and I'm off for a couple of days.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Last night and then two days off. I'm ready for it. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK. so I'm back to work. A couple nights off did me good. Now lets cure things. :smile:
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello Nightwalkers almost 1:30am time for a fresh salad and a chai tea!!! What is your craving killer when on nights? Mine is chai tea and sundried tomato rice cakes, if I absolutely need the sweet fix I'll add a drop of honey into the tea! :#
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I don't have a single go to for craving killers but String Cheese usually does the trick.
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Normally I forget about my craving by the time I get off...usually because I'm so tired lol
  • afk9cop
    afk9cop Posts: 541
    Options
    12 hours finally over
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Here we go. The weather is nice. The dogs are out roaming the neighborhood. A fight breaks out between two of them and it's time to start putting things back together.
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Quick check in... come on 6am last one tonight then 2 days off !!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Hope you enjoy your two days off. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I wish I could have skipped this weekend. I think the Grim Reaper set up camp in my clinic and decided it was cancer weekend.
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    Been a while since i have been on the forums, still on the night shift, still wanting coffee, come on 7am...
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I need it to be 8 AM. Come on 8 AM. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Thank goodness. Coasting into a couple days off. :smile:
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've had a crap couple of weeks. We had to put down our diabetic geriatric dog, lymphoma came back with a vengence in our other dog (steroids are helping for now), and I accidentally stepped on our conure birdy. She's ok, but emergency visits and hospital stays for a baby bird is traumatic. No fractures, but soft tissue damage for sure. She's having issues moving her beak and eating. I hope she makes it. Maybe things might get back to "normal" in MadDogManor soon!!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot for a couple of weeks. Keep us posted on how the dog and bird are doing.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I think we may have stopped the bleeding in the D-Con dog. Don't put the D-Con where your dog can get it.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hungry as hell.... kinda wanna order pizza.... who's open at 2:34 am haha