Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• tattooedvegan216
    tattooedvegan216 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    LosinIt84 wrote: »
    Been on nights for about 3 months, for the 3rd time of my working career. I swore I would never do it again, BUT here I am. and I LOVE MY JOB!! So it actually works out, plus no traffic in the evenings and the gym is pretty much a breeze by the time I get there, no waiting :) So here's to the 2300-0700 workers! :smiley:
    Ah, I would much rather night shift!! I have five day shifts in a six week rotation and it is the worst five days of my life!! Mine is the 1900-0700 shift though lol

Woah well welcome to the dark side! Let's get through this planet *kitten* together..even though I've lucked out so far and things have been "calm"

I am glad you're having a "calm" one, I wish I could say the same...lol

I'll send some positive vibes your way lol
  • Loves2Lift
    Loves2Lift Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    And maybe some extra Ativan.... Hahaha
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well I am back on nights. I started last week. Sunday-Thursday 5pm to 3am with the occasional hand shake with days at 0630. Here we go to a great week!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,199 Member
    Options
    I'm having a night. I'm on my third Auto-immune disease. This is my second IMHA and this one isn't going to make it. Sometimes I feel like the Grim Reaper.
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    I'm having a night. I'm on my third Auto-immune disease. This is my second IMHA and this one isn't going to make it. Sometimes I feel like the Grim Reaper.

And I thought I was the only "Angel of Death"...
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :: waves at everyone ::
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It just keeps getting better. Some folks brought in a puppy they "found" a couple weeks ago and now they think it has parvo but they don't want to take ownership and they don't want to let animal control take it but they don't want to pay for any treatment either. The only way it will get treated is if animal control takes it. Now they are saying they didn't find it, their friend did but she can't come in to sign any paperwork. Some days you just want to walk off the job.
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    It just keeps getting better. Some folks brought in a puppy they "found" a couple weeks ago and now they think it has parvo but they don't want to take ownership and they don't want to let animal control take it but they don't want to pay for any treatment either. The only way it will get treated is if animal control takes it. Now they are saying they didn't find it, their friend did but she can't come in to sign any paperwork. Some days you just want to walk off the job.

Aww that is sad
  • lishaalexis
    Options

People make me sick sometimes.

• tattooedvegan216
    Options

That's heartbreaking I can't believe people can be that cruel...
    And maybe some extra Ativan.... Hahaha

wel8z8apm9xs.jpg
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    Hahahahahaha omg! I am stealing that image and putting it in my med room!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Thanks. I needed that image. :smile: LOL. :smile:
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    Thanks. I needed that image. :smile: LOL. :smile:
    Happy I could make your night better! Wish I was closer to you I would take the puppy in a heartbeat..my three now could use a new friend lol
    Lmao
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    So after trying to work with them for 30 minutes just to find out who was claiming the dog or get it send to Animal Control, they just walked out and took the dog. :frowning:
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    So after trying to work with them for 30 minutes just to find out who was claiming the dog or get it send to Animal Control, they just walked out and took the dog. :frowning:
    People make me so angry, I hope they get the dog the help it needs
  • lishaalexis
    Options

I hope that they get the dog the help that it needs and just doesn't abandon it. :(
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options

6bqdnvcd46us.jpg
    Lol
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    THAT describes my night in a nut shell!!
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    THAT describes my night in a nut shell!!

I completely understand lmao
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    ROFL!!! :laugh: