Group LLC September Challenge!

Options

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your dance Marie! :heart: :heart: :heart: I feel so :smooched: from all the support!! I literally did a little shimmy and dance in the fitting room last night, that's how excited I was to be into a size 8! Tehe!

I think you're getting the hang out of how Atkins works, Marie, just give it time!!

profjan- I'm glad you're benefiting from the LLC group! That's what we all want! Have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    HhWant to wish you a Happy aniversary this week end Savery_gal, Have a good time. but stay on plan. Marie
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    Thanks for the warm wishes Marie! :smile: I'll be on here this weekend-we don't really have any special plans. And I ate so off plan this week that I think I'll behave this weekend. :drinker:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Saverys_gal We need a picture of you in thosse size 8 clothes,
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies - just a minute to post - I"ll have to catch up with you all on Monday when we get back, but I will be thinking of all of you! Stay strong, Sisters!

Hammbone - I'm doing Induction still, though my NC were over today, let myself get to hungry, wasn't prepared, and it all went to heck. Back on tomorrow!

Goin campin and kayakin as you all know! TTYL!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Goof morning and Happy Labor day Weekend.

We are just going to have a nice day at home. and work on staying on plan.

:heart: breakfastL Bacon and eggs. with chili
    :heart: Lunch: cold cuts nd raw beggies,SF jello
    :heart: Dinner griled fish. brocolli, Salad
    :heart: snacks no carb food.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    VJ150 I know you've been going at Atkins a while, are you still doing induction or have you transitioned over to OWL? I'm sure I've missed a few-sorry guys! Myself, I'm in Phase 3.

Hey Saverys gal,
    I have been living Atkins for a very long time and I seem to be stuck for some reason. I try to keep my net carbs between 20 -30 daily. Some days I go over some days I don't. The weight is coming off, but very slowly. It is getting frustrating, but not to worry, I won't give up. I love nuts and raisins in my salad, but I think I will have to give them up and hopefully that will help restart the loss.

Exercising is still a challenge for me, but I am working on it. Today is a beautiful day and I plan to go walking in the park before my day gets away from me.

By the way - I don't eat eggs unless it is boiled and that is only if I have a taste for it. Otherwise, I can't stomach them. The steak idea is great for breakfast, if I can figure out how to get it prepared within the small window of time I have in the morning. We are out the door at 6:30 a.m.

Thanks for checking on me. This is a long journey and I am in it for its duration!!
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday LLC's!!!

My goal today is to drink atleast 64 oz of water and exercise atleast 30 mins... probably to a L. Sansone dvd.

I haven't found my book so it might have been sent to thrift store in the last round of things I took... LOL but I will keep looking
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good mornin Hammbone and V150

Too bad you don't like eggs I have been to Cooks Recipe site and look up eggs cooked in microwave and here is one that sounds interestin.

BILL'S SCRAMBLED EGG DELIGHT

1 tbsp. butter, melted
    4 eggs
    1 tbsp. milk ( change to whipping cream)
    2 slices American cheese
    1/4 tsp. cinnamon (to taste)

I would half the recipes for me

Microwave Directions: Melt butter in a medium bowl. Add eggs and milk cream and beat well. Cook on high for 90 seconds, stirring and rotating 1 time. Cut cheese into small squares and into egg mixture. Add cinnamon and microwave on High for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted and eggs are done. Serves 2.

+.
  • MrsNeuman
    Options
    Goals for Sept!!

~get 4 days of some kind of exercise in a week (30 min at least)
    ~at least 64oz water
    ~at least start the C25K program
    ~stop eating so many nuts
    ~stay under 25 net carbs a day

Good luck everyone!
    Idk if I'll be able to check in every single day, but at least a few times a week!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Is most of the group following Atkins?
    Is most of the group in phase 2?

Calie, I know you are starting phase 1.

Breakfast ideas???? Wow, I eat running so I generally grab a protein shake... LOL, did I mention I am a bit lazy????
    I do agree with Savry's gal though, if I can eat it for supper, I can eat it for breakfast!!! So how about some fajita meat in lettuce wraps???

I like to make those egg, sausage, cheese muffins and freeze. Grab in the morning, pop in microwave while I am getting ready for work and grab on the way out the door.

Hmmm, I eat way tooo much in the car!

Hubby and I are following Atkins - I am still in induction and he is into Phase 2.......Hiya :)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all stickin to my plans.....have not gotten alot of exercise, but feeling good. I am still stuck on my weight, can't seem to get it to drop........argh.....but alas I keep pushing through I think my body is just getting used to things still.

Still have the goals

heart ~ Get Sodium down under 1200
    heart ~ Keep carbs down to 20 and no more NUTS!
    heart ~ Get started on exercise 5 days a week
    heart ~ Lose 10 lbs this month MINIMUM
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Goof morming LLC What a beauitiful labor day So nice.

I had a nother egg delight for breakfast. they are so good. Remind me of eating egg cusrtard. with a couple sl of bacon. and crystal light orange juice. I will spend my day getiing the laundry done. Make me ready for today

Lunch will be cold cuts and diet jello homemade cole slaw

Dinner will be grilled meat, veggies and a salad

Plan on a nice day today, you all have a good one.

MArie

Lost a lb. this morning. Makes 3 lbs since i started eating this s ways
  • ColetteDuchnowski
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the new people. I hope everyone is having a great labor day. Here in Michigan, it pretty much stormed all morning until late afternoon. I am getting in some exercise every day, and it feels good.

Hugs,
    Colette
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Here's to a fresh week and the first full week of September! :bigsmile: I personally can not wait for fall to get here. It's going to be a lovely 92 here today, and after it was 80 all weekend! :sad:

So how is everyone doing with their goals??

I've been doing good incorporating new foods-I'm in love with greek yogurt! I also had a banana last week and bought a bunch of apples over the weekend plus some peaches, so I'm adding back in fruit, sugar be damned!

I did NO exercise at all last week. So my goal this week, starting today, is to exercise every other day. Last week was a bad week between TOM and migraines galore...so I let myself rest but this week I kick butt! :wink:
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey just wanted to let you know I am only going to post in the other LLC thread as I don't have alot of extra time and it will be easier for me to keep up with one thread rather than two...

So I will see you LLC'ers at our other meeting place... LOL
  • jenuwine
    Options
    My goals for September:
    :smile: Drink 8 glasses of water each day
    :smile: Eat LOW carb diet everyday
    :smile: Excercise minimum 3 days per week

and finally - hope for someweightloss as a rsult of sticking to these goals!

Good Luck All:happy: :flowerforyou:
    And amssive thanks to saverys_gal for this thread
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Savery - boy, you'd kill for the weather we are having in Iowa - it's been in the 70s every day - this morning it was a chilly 42 degrees! Just last week we were in the 90s - it's like we went straight from summer to winter almost - at least it feels that way! Time to get the sweaters out!

I'm back on track with my goals, but need to re-read them to reinforce them in my brain... I'll be back later!
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    You're very welcome jenuwine! :flowerforyou:

You've got great goals! We're all here to help one another and keep on track!!!

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

NO FAIR! I want your weather resalyn!! LOL. Maybe not the 42 degrees but I'll definitely take the 70s!! So sick of the heat! Although even though it was like 92 yesterday and it's somewhere around there again today, our humidity is dying off, so at least it's tolerable!

So my food goals are going fine-I love fruit so much that I'm kinda just saying the hell with it and eating it daily. Since I weigh daily I'll notice any crazy fluctuations. No exercise last night...so that means I have to do it tonight! Help hold me accountable LLCers! I need to put in at least 30 minutes!! I've got to get back in the groove! My energy and everything else are just so much better when I exercise regularly...
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My goals for September:
    :smile: Drink 8 glasses of water each day
    :smile: Eat LOW carb diet everyday
    :smile: Excercise minimum 3 days per week

and finally - hope for someweightloss as a rsult of sticking to these goals!

Good Luck All:happy: :flowerforyou:
    And amssive thanks to saverys_gal for this thread

i lile your goals sounds pretty aensibly I think that is what I am doing.
    Marie