Any Metal heads? :)

Just wondering who's out there! I'm back after losing 40lbs then gaining it back...ehh... Definitely looking to stick to it this time!! Maybe having some metal fans on my list would help me out as well :) Sure helps me power through my workouts!

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    right here..I love the 80s metal as well as the newer stuff!!
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Love thrash metal, especially the Big Four (Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth).
  • handyrunner
    pantera!!!
  • rach3365
    rach3365 Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, pantera is amazing!!! I really just got into devil driver recently. Mushroomhead has to be my favorite band of all time though
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    How heavy are you talking? I like rock...volbeat, five finger death punch, tool, disturbed...I could keep going. Lol.
  • handyrunner
    Tool...yes..
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    dave-mustaine-s-headbang-o.gif

I do love my metal. Feel free to add me.
  • Roarmiaka
    Roarmiaka Posts: 25 Member
    does melodic metal count? :bigsmile: such a big fan of Sonata arctica, Night wish and Hammerfall! cant say im into the screamer metals :X lol
  • rach3365
    does melodic metal count? :bigsmile: such a big fan of Sonata arctica, Night wish and Hammerfall! cant say im into the screamer metals :X lol

Yes! I know there are like 80,000 sub-genres of metal, but i am talking about all of them. haha...You all can feel free to add me
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Sepultura! :)
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Hell yeah! \m/ I wake up to Seek & Destroy every morning. 80's is best but I love some of the newer stuff too.
  • rach3365
    Sepultura! :)

ROOTS!! BLOODY ROOTS!!! :)
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Tool...yes..

Maynard... *drool*
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Love thrash metal, especially the Big Four (Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth).

I went to see the big four one year and Metallica was being all b[/i]itchy and like "I don't wanna play here! *whine* *grumble* *moan*" so I saw Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth instead.
  • Chapin1997
    Chapin1997 Posts: 51 Member
    Yea! I've liked metal for a while but I'm more into the newer shiz like Bullet for my valentine / five finger death punch / asking Alexandra .. Stuff like that
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    How heavy are you talking? I like rock...volbeat, five finger death punch, tool, disturbed...I could keep going. Lol.

5fdp is the best
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Love me some metal, from Sabaton to Savatage and The Aganist to TSO
  • Dino_bacon2112

5fdp is the best

I don't think I've ever loved you more than I love you now.
  • Me! Gotta love metal.. :)
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Blood sweat and no tears...suicidal tendancies ...anthrax ..motor head good old stuff... any of you like come back kid? newish group I think they are great