Any Metal heads? :)

Options

Replies

• bellahopo29
    Options
    Massive Dream Theater fan...off to see them next month in Manchester :bigsmile: Add me if you like i might not be into the same bands but i'm sure i can help encourage you on your journey
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I LOVE metal \m/
    best workout music ever!
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    \m/ Love me some metal! \m/
    Let's see...
    Iron Maiden
    Megadeth
    Metallica(before Justice)
    Slayer
    Venom
    Mercyful Fate
    Black Sabbath(both Ozzy and Dio)
    Ozzy
    Dio
    Pentagram
    Overkill
    Kreator
    Anvil
    Judas Priest
    Motorhead
    GnR
    Accept
    Exodus
    Celtic Frost
    Voivod
    ACDC
    Motley Crue
    Morbid Angel
    AxCx (grindcore but that still counts)
    Adolf Satan
    King Diamond
    Type O Negative
    Carnivore
    In my not so humble opinion, there's nothing quite like a sick guitar riff.
  • somerandomgal
    Options
    One here as well, I'm a old metal head lol. Metallica, megadeath, Maiden, Ozzy, and so on..
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Metallica, Maiden, Sep, Faith, Megadeth, Pantera, Therapy.... Gotta love what you grew up with.

I actually listen to a very wide range of music and am easy going about anyones taste as long as they want support and give support.

Been on MFP for a couple of years, zero my weight at the begining of each year and found that having more friends in 2013 really helped spur me on. Happy to take on more interactive friends if you wish to add me.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah! Been listening to metal since my teens. Thrasher mainly, but going to see Lamb of God on Sunday and Killswitch/Trivium co-headlining next month!

\m/ o_o \m/

BOOM!! I'm seeing Lamb of God this Saturday!! I CANNOT WAIT ^-^

I love metal :) listen to anything from Deftones to Pantera to Behemoth o_O and all the good stuff in between :D
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Oh yeah - Metal definitely gets the blood pumping and great for workouts!

Fav - Tool, Metallica, Pantera, In flames, Slipnot, Dream Theater, Alice in Chains etc :tongue:
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Most all that's been said above, plus Gojira, All Shall Perish, Bloodbath, Carnifex, Suicide Silence, and many more.

GOJIRA! <3<3<3
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I Love Metal. There is nothing better to workout to!! It really fires me up. Iron Maiden, Godsmack,etc.... Pretty much anything that Kicks *kitten*. I'm glad to see there is so many "Metal Heads" on here.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    no lifting session without hatebreed, atreyu evergreen terrace and in blood we trust! The Iron just lifts easier if someone is screaming in your ear!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    no lifting session without hatebreed

This. This more than anything ever. Not just the music, but also Jamey Jasta's uber-motivational lyrics!
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I like heavy metal and melodic metal....Black Sabbath, Metallica..then Nightwish, Within Temptation....AC/DC heavy rock...... :smile:
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Have seen Pantera, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, G'n'R in concert amongst others. Also like Queen, Mr Big, Pearl Jam, Carter USM, Pixies, Metallica, etc
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Love metal. Here are a few of my favs:

Killswitch
    Shadows Fall
    August Burns Red
    Underoath
    As I lay Dying

You guys should also check out my buddy's band Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. Crazy metal band with a southern sound to it.
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Big metal head!! I love Motley Crue!! Feel free to add me:)
  • rach3365
    rach3365 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The heaviest show I attended was Vader, Decapitated, and Suffocation... Nile probably being a very close second.

Admittedly, I've been known to throw down in a mosh pit or two... hundred.

of course! Mosh pits are the best lol
  • rach3365
    rach3365 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    no lifting session without hatebreed, atreyu evergreen terrace and in blood we trust! The Iron just lifts easier if someone is screaming in your ear!

Ahhhhhh! Forgot atreyu! Lovvvvvee them! I saw them a long time ago at Warped Tour. Too bad Warped Tour is lame now lol they use to be so fun
  • razcasket
    razcasket Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another one here, although slightly different from the majority of replies so far. Some of my favourites include:

Cirith Gorgor
    Mayhem
    Darkthrone
    Behemoth
    Skeletonwitch
    Gorgoroth
    Misery Index
    Wormrot
    Napalm Death
    Insect Warfare

and so on...

And in answer to an earlier question, yes I play guitar, bass and drums
  • metulchik
    metulchik Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love listening to power metal during a workout! It really gets me fired up! I love anything metal really. My favorite bands include The Haunted, Machine Head, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica....the list could go on and on. It's nice to see so many fellow Metal Heads on this site! Feel free to add me!! \m/>.<\m/
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    I have more Maiden on my running playlist than anything else. Feel free to add me.