Tips for a first date? (guys only..)

Options

Replies

• dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So wait. Somebody tell me if brah and Mike are real people or not, please.

It's hard to imagine so much stupidity and arrogance in just two people. I really want to believe they are just toying with everyone here.

So which is it, over-zealous trolls or just the nasty crap scraped out from under a public toilet that's been piled too high for its own good?
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

What is wrong with the friend zone? It is cozy here.

And I am kinda the wine and dine type and have made successful moves on the first date.

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

10/10

Would roofie his coca-cola.

Purple_hippo.gif
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body
    >says he gets more *kitten* than anyone else on here

Seems legit.

Done. You man enough to put yours up?

Reverse Google Image search reveals that this picture belongs to another MFP user with a different name. You be fraudin?
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    And, if you had a great time during the date and really like her, then don't follow some stupid rule that says you have to wait so many days before you call/text her. Contact her the next day if only to say HI, how are you?.

Or text her immediately after dropping her off and tell her that her butt looked nice as she was walking away.

This guy is secretly kind of a genius Im starting to think now...

You are one cheeky fellow you know that m8??
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Tons of awesome advice on here from the men and the ladies.... and while I'm a little late to the serious party, just one thing I'd like to share with you...

The defining thing from the first date with my husband was, he kissed me goodnight on the cheek at the end of an amazing date. He didn't try for more, which I found intriguing. Turns out, he wanted to get laid so bad, but was too shy to go for it (good thing, cause not only would he not have gotten laid, but he probably wouldn't have gotten a second date!). The fact that he *didn't* go for the kill not only made me think, but set him apart from every other guy I'd dated or hooked up with.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

Reverse Google Image search reveals that this picture belongs to another MFP user with a different name. You be fraudin?

Exposed!!!

*kitten* just got real!!!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    my advice (im not a guy but i look like a 12-yo boy, does that count?): get comfortable thinking for yourself. all the advice and game plan and pre-planning in the world is not going to help you think on your feet--especially when you are nervous. and you will have to do that eventually. like, the anytime she opens her mouth to speak.

do what you want to do. get comfortable making decisions, then watch your date for feedback, direct/verbal or indirect/non-verbal. read her reactions. make adjustments as needed. it's okay to ask her "Do you mind if..." or "Is it okay to..." as long as you don't overdo it. you want to show her that you are aware of, responsive to, and considerate of her feelings and wishes. this doesn't take much. you do not want to show her that you are so insecure you're constantly scared sh!tless of making a misstep. perhaps you are so insecure that you're constantly scared of making a misstep. just don't show it.

a good girl is going to want you to be yourself (if she doesn't, she's not a good girl). if you can't think for yourself, you can't be yourself. do what you want to or think you should do, even if you're scared it might not be the "right thing." there is no "right thing", only your thing. its up to her to decide whether she likes it.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Yes go to the door! Are you kidding me!? If you want her dad to start respecting you, you have to go to the door. Look him in the eyes when you speak and speak clearly. I have always opened the car door. Mother taught me to do it and I still do it for my wife. It doesn't make you soft to be a gentleman. You are soft if you think you should do something but don't because of what someone else may think. Bring protection because you never know what could happen. That is if that is what you want to happen. It is ok if you don't want that to happen. Don't be pressured by her or any "macho" type on here. If you are not ready for that it is ok.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    quick_49d1db_2718934.jpg
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

While I appreciate the flattery of being stalked, it is a little creepy from you.

Like I said, I had another account. Had to delete it. Too much female attention for me to handle.

But you wouldn't know what that's like, would you?

Now put up or f off.

How about you post your face.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    And, if you had a great time during the date and really like her, then don't follow some stupid rule that says you have to wait so many days before you call/text her. Contact her the next day if only to say HI, how are you?.

We debate alot on this part lol ....Most girls freak out and think u are stalking them or so desperate ?? i really want to understand this part !

I don't think calling/texting one time would be stalking,. Maybe if you called her 10 times.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

While I appreciate the flattery of being stalked, it is a little creepy from you.

Like I said, I had another account. Had to delete it. Too much female attention for me to handle.

Now put up or f off.

This officially just got weird.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

Now put up or f off.

Agreed.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Or text her immediately after dropping her off and tell her that her butt looked nice as she was walking away.

That would make me laugh and if the date went well, I'd agree to a second for that witty text.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

Now put up or f off.

Agreed.

Hey derpderp. Its against the forum guidelines to post pictures of people without their permission.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

What, you need more to *kitten* to?

I was called out, I stepped up. He can do the same or retreat to your little brah hidey hole where you reassure each other over circle jerk sessions.

But mostly, I'm done with you little boys.

Exactly.

Thats what I thought.

Betas: 0
    Alphas: 1
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

HAHAHAHAHA

55639728_6331.jpg

After all that jive talking THATS what you look like???

Whats with the pooch belly at the bottom?? It looks like you were once pregnant.

also you chest muscles are shaped like triangles when they should be more rounded lmao. Strong genetics.

Pls don't ever talk tough ever again. pls.

Would rather take the "pooch belly" over the "alpha male" with a "pee pee".