Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• TGSgirl2017
    TGSgirl2017 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started January 1st. I weighed 338 :embarassed: (I have lost 10 pounds already!) and wear a size 24 pants. I am tall, so I don't look as overweight as I sound. I have a long way to, but I am excited to get there. My husband and I have been Paleo for just over 2 weeks and we feel great! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Moffee80
    Moffee80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started a few years ago at 260. Lost a bit and fell of the wagon. I restarted in December at 241. Im down 11 pounds so far with 50-70 more to lose. I would love some more friends to help keep each other motivated!!
  • skunks2008
    skunks2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 and down 6 pounds. I am currently doing the couch to 5k I am signed up for a race in March.
    Feel free to add me. my ultimate goal is 150 with no time frame set. I don't want to lose too much to fast and gain it all back. This is going to be a slow and steady race for me which I will win.
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    I started out at a little over 250. :) I'll add you.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I started up in the 290s, and am now approaching 250. I'm aiming for 180 - 150. :D
  • legalgun
    Options
    I started at about 272 and am now down to 233.8 after 100 days. Perseverence is what it takes. Keep it up - you will get there.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Start- 480

Current 219.

Add if you like to.
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lost 189 & counting ...check out my profile :)

Wish you all the best :)
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Started at 276, down to 157. Closing in on goal, in the middle of long transitioning to maintenance. Feel free to add me.
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started at 243 and in two months I'm lost 25lbs. Would be great to cheer you along!
  • AmandaK0211
    AmandaK0211 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined and definately need some people to keep me in check and motivated!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ya can add me - I started @ 318, MFP @ 295 - I'm now around 230, but I've lost 10 clothing sizes and now weight lifting.
  • clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again, I am currently at 298.5, and has been as high as 304.5. But would love to make new friends along the way!!
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring! Thank you!
  • Americannabis
    Options
    I started AT 250, if that counts. Anyone who wants more support, feel free to add me. :)
  • ToniGurl1989
    Options
    I started at 245, that was my breaking point for me as I had promised myself if I hit 250, I didnt want to live anymore. That mentality is gone anyway, and I'm at 226 right now, working hard. I forgot how hard it was to really exercise and I could always use more friends :)
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for making the choice to live healthier! It's a commitment that not everyone is willing to do. So kudos for that!!! I started at the heighest weight of my life. I was 302.6 lbs. Currently I am between 224-229. I have been at this for a year now. I just celebrated my 380th day of logging today!

Feel free to add me for encouragement and mutual support!
  • xbabymama08x
    Options
    I am starting at over 300, add me we can help motivate each other :)
  • jiglee
    jiglee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was heavier than that when I started in March 2013. Get motivated and get moving. It is possible. I hadn't tried to lose weight in 20 years. Exercise and water is the key. Get on a plan and stick to it. I used Dr Ian Smith's book "Shred : The Revolutinary Diet. If you mess up or cheat , forgive yourself and start all over again . Stick to it. Good luck.

3788667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods