Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Started at +280, aiming to lose a fair wedge of that. :)
  • Tiranoua
    Tiranoua Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I originally started at 295 and lost 20Ibs two years ago, now I'm back on the horse and down to 264, my lowest point yet :) would love to follow you on your weight loss journey x
  • tessaainge
    tessaainge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Am offering my support to anyone who needs it feel free to add me as a friend have lost 116lbs so fat and 14 lbs till my goal weight, would love to help and inspire people :smile: :smile:
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself today and I am at my all time high the scale said 255 ugh!

I have to do something about this now, no more dragging my feet feel free to add me
  • Cg2111
    Cg2111 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started at 275 and im at 167 currently. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!! Id love to have some friends on here!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - Oct 2012 @ 279
    Current weight - Jan 2014 @ 180
    Goal weight - 150

Add me if you want to :) Good luck
  • kimking6
    kimking6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined in November and I lost 8 lbs.....however I got off track and made excuses. But I am now back and ready to really do this......it takes encouragement and motivation from others too. So add me if you like and maybe we can help each other!!.... I started at 273 and right now I am back to where I started:(
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Started at 269. Lost to 245.
    Gained back to 268. (health complications)
    Now down to 230. :)

Goal weight: 168 lbs.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I started at 312 and now I am 195. I never made it to goal, I am still working on it...
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started at 264.7 pounds and I'm hovering around 201.4 pounds now!
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i started a few months ago, at 280, maintaining my weight between 268-271, i have gone down in 3 pant sizes and 2 inches around my chest.
  • artfulartsyamy
    artfulartsyamy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to be added. I started at 293, and I'm at 276 now.
  • duchess1210
    duchess1210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I am just re-starting MFP....when I did it before I was at 280...then I got down to 215....and then with stuff going on in my personal life, the weight loss/fitness got put on the back burner...now I'm re-starting at 250....Here we go!
  • xBeKax
    xBeKax Posts: 24
    Options
    I started at 265 now down to 252. Feel free to add me :)
  • starfishsaving
    starfishsaving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 (I'm sure I was actually at 250 at one point), and lost 50 lbs, then gained half of it back when we had some major life changes hit and I got off my exercise and eating routine. I'm back on the wagon again and have lost 8 lbs again, back down to 214 now but still a long way to go. I'm 5'7". Feel free to add me!
  • cjdstephenson
    cjdstephenson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The difference maker for me:
    1. MFP
    2. Exercise- Never, never had I exercised. Now it is a part of my life, 5-7 days a week. Make time for it. I have tried all kinds of diets, and even anorexic in college, only this time, since adding exercise have I been successful
    3. Find your give a damn, because if you don't, (give a damn), you won't, (give a damn)
  • NewMe_JessicaT
    Options
    Hey guys I'm still pretty new at this, I am also closer to 280 and looking to lose some serious weight. I know its going to be a long journey but I'm sure it'll be well worth it! Just need some extra support and motivation! So please please please add me and help me keep my *kitten* in gear! Thanks guys!
  • janieLiz1
    janieLiz1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi never knew a thing bout these forums, but have just started a trifold journey, Myfitnesspal paired with my fitbit tracker and a church bible study. Hoping to drop the pounds. Started at 272 dec 2012 lost 20 pounds gained 6 back and starting anew with these other helpers in place. Heres to losing.!
  • ragtopmama
    ragtopmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today - again! Could use your support, too.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I started at over 330pds. Just keep at it, its worth it!