Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• FIREBALL777
    Options
    I Was 312 and slowly going down
    add me to your buddy list if ya want to
    And that goes for anybody :)
  • wkuehn
    wkuehn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Whitney and I am also a mom of 3 year old twin girls. I started my weight loss journey 1 year ago where I weighed in at my heaviest of 305lbs, I have currently lost 50lbs. While I am excited about this weight loss I know I have more weight to lose and staying motivated is a very hard thing for me. I would really like a friend to help me stay motivated.
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just started at 283 :-) add me!
  • berny1001
    berny1001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started out at 295lbs...went down to 265lbs but unfortunately went up again to 278lbs but I will not give up.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Started at 293, en route to 205.
    Anyone who needs support for the journey is welcome to add me.
  • stephanielpQ
    stephanielpQ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    230 is my current and I'm trying to really get my weight down could use support myself :) goal is 160 but Minnie goal is 200
  • jnulph603
    jnulph603 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I am starting around 275 lbs. I don't own a scale so have to go by last weight at doctor. Feel free to add me!! This is definitely a long and hard journey....but my 'daughter' is getting married next year at the beach....so I feel the need to shed a 'few' pounds!!
  • Justdiva55
    Options
    Last year I started at 265. I kind of fell off and found myself gaining. On Monday January 13, 2014 I weighed in at 275. I have been logging in every day and tomorrow January 21 will be one week. I am hoping for a 3 to 5 pound loss.. But I must keep going. I my goal is to get down to 200 pounds. Let us encourage one another
  • Justdiva55
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • melclaws
    melclaws Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That would be me :)
    I started last April @ 275 pounds. I am at 220 now and still losing. Slow, but sure... we'll get there someday. I just started taking Adipex again, and it really helps me lose quickly. I'm on day 5 and have lost 9 more pounds. You should start a group !
  • Elafacwen
    Elafacwen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started at 265! Feel free to add me!
  • Cinnabon64
    Options
    I started at 275 lbs almost a year ago to the day, and now weight 211.6 lbs! My first major goal is to get under 200 lbs, which is very soon, but then I want to lose another 20 lbs. oh to shop in a regular clothing store! Feel free to add me :)
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Just starting today .. I saw a video of myself over the weekend when I was first married and I was so tiny! I remember thinking how fat I was at that time. I am about 100 pounds heavier now .. divorced and so unhappy! Time to stop letting my divorce be my story and my excuse. I need help!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started out at 257 then got down to 209 fell of the wagon and here I am again. Determined and focused!!
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    check the success stories, youll find a lot of great people there who have found the best way to navigate the confusion and they are way easier to learn from than other people still trying to start!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was over 240 lbs and I have lost over 60 lbs. Feel free to add me.:wink:
  • stormninja11
    Options
    Close...started in October at 242 but didn't get really serious until end of November. Lost about 30 pounds so far. The forums really help. If you have time read through some posts, there are some helpful ones out there! It takes a while to realize that this isn't going to happen in a week - 1 month etc, but it CAN happen. Good Luck!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Probably posted earlier. I was 300 last jan. now I'm at 250.

Any can add me as they wish
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Started around 273-275 (used various scales til I got my own so got diff numbers).

I'm at 236ish keeps fluctuating there. I have much more to go, feel free to add me. I know its hard, and painfully slow. I often get discouraged but keep trying. It is really all we can do.
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello I started at 320lbs and am now down to 239 and have about 69 more lbs to go. feel free to add me as a friend and good luck to you on your journey.