Looking for friends who started over 250lbs and dropping!

Options

Replies

• bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-- i started my journey well over 300 lbs :/ but i would love to help motivate and show you that change is possible =)
  • lcb88
    lcb88 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey I was 254lb 2 years ago, I'm now down to 182lb feel free to add me :)
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    your words are all so motivating.. good on all of us.
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started at 260.6, and I'm close to 40# down. Would love some new friends!
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    I started at 270!
  • palmirana
    palmirana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Started at 261.5 and now down to 250! About 90 more to go
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I started at 286.6 lbs on December 28, 2013. Down 16.1 lbs to 270.5 lbs in a little over 3 weeks. Feel free at add me, or join our awesome community at the "No short cuts" 90 day challenge (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18326--no-short-cuts-90-day-challenge), which I mod for. Congrats on your decision to change - if you're honest about your portioning, and log everything, you WILL lose. Good luck!
  • vegetablesarenice
    Options
    Weight is on my profile. I would love some bigger fat friends to get healthy with! Add me :smooched:
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i started at 327lbs on dec 12, 2011. i currently weigh about 177lbs. i still have further i would like to go but it sure seems alot harder now. anyone is welcome to add me.. i just ask that you try to stay active here.. as i like motivating and supporting people who will stick around :)
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been more active on the forums than in my own diary, but I'm on here at least twice a day. My highest weight is somewhere between 313 and 315. Right now I'm at 303. The goal is to get to anywhere between 180 and 150. Feel free to add me!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I started at 355, and I'm 244 now, you can add me.
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..its for motivation.

Height: 5ft 2
    Starting weight: 242lbs
    Current weight: 184lbs ,still dropping
    View my profile to see the results

All free to view my diary :smile:
  • olivia_june
    olivia_june Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add a few people in this thread, haha.

Back on the wagon after on/off dieting since I was 15.....SW this go-around 251, CW 248 (week 2 weigh-in is on Monday), UGW 160-170 :)

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories!! :D
  • oldestteenagerever
    Options
    Wow, reading everyone's hard work paying off is motivation in itself!! I'm in the same boat, just starting out, but need all the encouragement I can get as well! Goodluck!! (add me as a friend too) :)
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 268lb even with a bit of a Hiccup of being a bit slack for the last 3 months and gaining a bit I've lost 24lb since the beginning, I'm feeling like this is achievable and I've never felt that way before.:heart:

Last time I didn't join the community things or make friends I think this will really help, so anyone please feel free to add me as a friend
  • tessaainge
    tessaainge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovelies i used to be 270 lbs and now weigh 154lbs i would love to be help someone through there weight loss journey as after two kiddies i have managed to keep the weight off for 7 years. I would be be a great friend and would like to think i could help you keep motivated through the difficult journey your facing, and i know exactly what your going through :)
  • LaBelleGigi
    Options
    I started at 325.4 on January 1. My current goal is to drop to 200. After that, it will be what it will be, but I want to get back to a weight range I know I've been comfortable at before.
  • ElnuevoAdrian
    ElnuevoAdrian Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Starting at 458.8 on 1/1/2014. Currently at 435. Add me people!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I started at 238 (not 250 I know but close) currently 145.5. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I started at 238, does that count. I'm 159 now.