Instagram Girls

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Now Instagram filters are synonymous with Photoshopping? C'mon. You can't edit in Instagram! It's a freaking filter. It changes tone/saturation.
    I need one of those. People are always telling me that they don't like my tone.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Post stick figures and call it good!!!

..........\/..........
    ......\___/.......

@printusmcbody

YOU DON'T HAVE CURLY HAIR! QUIT MISREPRESENTING YOURSELF!
  • twinmuma
    twinmuma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've never posted any photo's with any kind of filters. Why the need to enhance an image or change your look. Be happy with who you are....If your hot, your hot, and if your not who cares or get plastic surgery.

I post pics on instagram to share with others, not to get attention (I get enough of that from tangible people - not creepers)

I guess you don't color your hair, or use makeup or nail polish then? How about earrings or jewelry? A hair straightener?

No I don't colour my hair. I do not wear makeup (Only wore it when I got married), as for nail polish, yes maybe 6 times a year. I have earrings, but they haven't come out of my ears in about 10 years, and my hair is wavy and yes I love it.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Now Instagram filters are synonymous with Photoshopping? C'mon. You can't edit in Instagram! It's a freaking filter. It changes tone/saturation.

dude, listen, you're new here, so i'll forgive you, but i'm the guy with the bad puns, okay? that is MY thing.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

dude, listen, you're new here, so i'll forgive you, but i'm the guy with the bad puns, okay? that is MY thing.

I dunno dude... I think you have competition. I think a challenger has definitely appeared.
  • PrintUSMC
    PrintUSMC Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Post stick figures and call it good!!!

..........\/..........
    ......\___/.......

@printusmcbody

YOU DON'T HAVE CURLY HAIR! QUIT MISREPRESENTING YOURSELF!

True statement.. true statement... but it looked so much better with hair... instead of the bald spot lol