I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

been here year but just starting showing up on the threads like every night all of a sudden …hmmm calling BS on this one..

Never seen him attack you ..unless you consider being called out for recommending bunk science like ketones attached…so calling BS on this one too ..

I am picking up a pattern here and am going to need a shovel soon...

<---- Joined in April 2013. Check my profile. I didn't pay attention to the threads at first. Didn't come here for the threads.

So I answered your question about my eating habits.

Do you have a response? I spent kind of a while typing all that out for you.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I had a posse. I suddenly became cooler.

"I get 130+ grams of protein a day, 50+ grams of fat a day, 25+ grams of fiber a day, eat a few servings of veggies and fruits every day, and I exercise. That's it."
    Neener neener neener... I get 180 grams of protein a day, 65 grams of fat a day, 45 grams of fiber a day, eat 5+ servings of veg/fruit a day and do an hour of activity (on average) per day, so I submit to you that it is, in fact, you who is in my posse. :tongue:
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

The personal attacks are getting pretty old. I understand you don't like it when I criticize your arguments or advice, but there's a difference between saying that something is poor advice and calling someone a "wise guy" and "moron" repeatedly.

Attack arguments and statements. Don't attack people.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I want in on this posse. Because McDoubledown.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I didn't know I had a posse. I suddenly became cooler.

"I get 130+ grams of protein a day, 50+ grams of fat a day, 25+ grams of fiber a day, eat a few servings of veggies and fruits every day, and I exercise. That's it."
    Neener neener neener... I get 180 grams of protein a day, 65 grams of fat a day, 45 grams of fiber a day, eat 5+ servings of veg/fruit a day and do an hour of activity (on average) per day, so I submit to you that it is, in fact, you who is in my posse. :tongue:

This...... this is true.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Pot, meet kettle...
  • wheird
    Options

Define "A LOT". Because you have a couple hundred posts. He has thousands.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

LOL

I want my own posse. How do you get a posse?
  • jonnythan
    Options

LOL

I believe you do it by creating interesting fast food concoctions.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

LOL

All you gotta do is "I'm better than you" one-up the "I'm better than you" guy. :wink:
    Come-at-me-bro-anteater.png
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

LOL

You're female! You already have a...
    Oh. Nevermind.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I haven't seen any thread yet where you offer helpful advice. Point me to a thread and I will take that back.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

A lot of terrible advice that will set people back further than they aready are and you back it up with Fox News.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i see so many with very poor grammar.
  • suckafish0625
    Options
    Wow...so uplifting and inspiring..NOT!!! Who are you to tell us what to do with our diets, everyone is different and so are their bodies. I eat steak and drink on weekends!! But I work my *kitten* off and the weight is coming off! Entonces comer caca pendeja!!!
  • wheird
    Options

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

She has a surprise medical condition making it impossible to lose weight. Why she is on a weight loss site is beyond me.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow...so uplifting and inspiring..NOT!!! Who are you to tell us what to do with our diets, everyone is different and so are their bodies. I eat steak and drink on weekends!! But I work my *kitten* off and the weight is coming off! Entonces comer caca pendeja!!!

Preach it!!! *beep boop beep*