I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Food is not a moral issue. I am not "Bad" when I eat a burger and "Good" when I eat an apple. Food is fuel. I am on this site to support. Period. If I see food I think is unhealthy in a persons diary I don't comment.. Most of the time however, I'm thinking something more along the lines of "that looks YUM". Personally, I have lost 83 lbs and I have MANY high cal, high fat days.

I'm SURE you meant well, but what you really did was give us a glimpse into your own self-talk..and its pretty heavy handed. I bet you are your own worst critic..dont worry, you've lost weight before, so you can do it again. But since you're here, make some friends to support you along the way...trust me, it helps to have good peeps around to talk to on those days you accidentally eat too much bacon :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I came back. All I caught was something about privates. And Switzerland.
    Apparently I eat irresponsibly, I fail to hit my nutritional goals, I am not athletic, and I never say anything about vegetables ever to anyone on this site.

That's pretty much the last 2 or 3 pages.

But did we mention a thing about Labrador retrievers and hard high fives?

no, but I assume the cat gifs are not far away from appearing...

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg

I beat you with a kitty meme several pages ago. WIN.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Someday. ...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

Did you see my post/advice about MFP?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what she means when she says "preach it" in response to posts? This is the second or third thread I've seen that. I understand it's meant to be mean or dismissive, but I can't quite underestand how.

Maybe she's just excited that the two of you seem to agree on something?

What? It could be that.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Where have you been hiding all this time? Jeezus.....I can't believe all that time got wasted with you here quietly.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Apparently I eat irresponsibly, I fail to hit my nutritional goals, I am not athletic, and I never say anything about vegetables ever to anyone on this site.

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg

How about a cat AND high five gif?
    tumblr_mtsxy6YGTp1sj3oxho1_400.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I had a posse. I suddenly became cooler.

Anyway, I want to post this. It's my "success story" thread I posted in June:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1027933-look-what-fast-food-ice-cream-have-done-to-my-cholesterol

I want to highlight a few things. First, that I achieved this eating a lot of fast food. Second, that my health markers have significantly improved and are now optimal. And finally, this line:

"I get 130+ grams of protein a day, 50+ grams of fat a day, 25+ grams of fiber a day, eat a few servings of veggies and fruits every day, and I exercise. That's it."
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    flze6s.jpg
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg

This thread!

23vfbt5.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

been here year but just starting showing up on the threads like every night all of a sudden …hmmm calling BS on this one..

Never seen him attack you ..unless you consider being called out for recommending bunk science like ketones attached…so calling BS on this one too ..

I am picking up a pattern here and am going to need a shovel soon...
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1027933-look-what-fast-food-ice-cream-have-done-to-my-cholesterol

I want to highlight a few things. First, that I achieved this eating a lot of fast food. Second, that my health markers have significantly improved and are now optimal. And finally, this line:

"I get 130+ grams of protein a day, 50+ grams of fat a day, 25+ grams of fiber a day, eat a few servings of veggies and fruits every day, and I exercise. That's it."

I think your ticker says it all :) I guess weight loss is like Burger King.. Have it your way!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

sister-act-hallelujah.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg

This thread!

23vfbt5.jpg

LOL me and my big mouth ….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    But not Sweden. Nor Denmark.

I'm part German! Fact
    Ok NOW Germany is part of it as well. Other countries TBD.

Italian in the house...
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options

sister-act-hallelujah.gif

Mhmm. Preach!
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what she means when she says "preach it" in response to posts? This is the second or third thread I've seen that. I understand it's meant to be mean or dismissive, but I can't quite underestand how.

Didnt know it was a she. Never heard C3P0 talk like that before. Better ask her R2 unit what the hell she means
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    But not Sweden. Nor Denmark.

I'm part German! Fact
    Ok NOW Germany is part of it as well. Other countries TBD.

Italian in the house...

But we need more power! !
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Didnt know it was a she. Never heard C3P0 talk like that before. Better ask her R2 unit what the hell she means

I guess I'm assuming. Sabine is generally a women's name though.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

been here year but just starting showing up on the threads like every night all of a sudden …hmmm calling BS on this one..

Never seen him attack you ..unless you consider being called out for recommending bunk science like ketones attached…so calling BS on this one too ..

I am picking up a pattern here and am going to need a shovel soon...

<---- Joined in April 2013. Check my profile. I didn't pay attention to the threads at first. Didn't come here for the threads.