I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I came back. All I caught was something about privates. And Switzerland.

You missed the stalking, miscommunication and general newbieness
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Apparently I eat irresponsibly, I fail to hit my nutritional goals, I am not athletic, and I never say anything about vegetables ever to anyone on this site.

That's pretty much the last 2 or 3 pages.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Apparently I eat irresponsibly, I fail to hit my nutritional goals, I am not athletic, and I never say anything about vegetables ever to anyone on this site.

But did we mention a thing about Labrador retrievers and hard high fives?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

No, but it does cover the gist of our interactions over the last year or so.
    Oh:and McDonads McDonalds, Taco Bell, if it fits your macros, McDonalds, and oh, pop tarts.

ETA: and your history is still private. cheers
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    But not Sweden. Nor Denmark.

I'm part German! Fact
  • jonnythan
    Options

Oh:and McDonads McDonalds, Taco Bell, if it fits your macros, McDonalds, and oh, pop tarts.

Well you have spent a lot of time in the past year saying many of the foods I eat are bad. And, yet, here I am, in fantastic shape and extremely healthy, recommending that people follow my lead by eating foods they love within the confines of good nutritional goals, eating veggies, and exercising.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

no, but I assume the cat gifs are not far away from appearing...
  • jonnythan
    Options

My profile will remain private. I never gave any indication that I would make my profile public.

My diary is, and will always be, public. My weight history is public on Fitbit.com as well.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

McDonads? Is that Ronald's junk?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Well you have spent a lot of time in the past year saying many of the foods I eat are bad. And, yet, here I am, in fantastic shape and extremely healthy, recommending that people follow my lead by eating foods they love within the confines of good nutritional goals, eating veggies, and exercising.
    OOh! you said veggies again! Good job!!!!
  • xxSjayxx
    xxSjayxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm part German! Fact
    [/quote]

That makes two of us ;)
  • jonnythan
    Options

OOh! you said veggies again! Good job!!!!

Your condescension makes your comments look spiteful and petty, rather than informative or helpful.

You and others try to attack me for doing things wrong, but my record of success speaks for itself. Furthermore, I can use sound science and logic to justify all my decisions. And, more importantly, as I learn more (and more science is performed) I am open enough to alter my methods.

One doesn't use science to prove they're right; one uses science to become right.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

My profile will remain private. I never gave any indication that I would make my profile public.

My diary is, and will always be, public. My weight history is public on Fitbit.com as well.
    Good night Johnny!! and preach it brother!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Don't McDonald's et al. serve potatoes, pickles and lettuce?

Viva las veggies!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten McDonald's for several months. Also for some reason I've lost the urge for drinking sodas and it's great to be free of those useless sugars. It's hard to cut vices out of our program but the OP is right....so get of your lazy butts and get it right this time.

Thank you. McDonalds does have good salads and believe me I really love those double quarter pounders as much an anyone with a large fry and chocolate shake. But that isn't in my immediate future.

This is why you've had to lose weight over and over and find yourself in the position of having to lose it again.

If you don't learn to eat those McDonald's burgers now, in a way that fits into your daily nutrition goals, you'll fall directly back into old eating patterns the day your "diet" is over.

Habits are what stick. As soon as your special diet is over, you will immediately go back to your old habits and go back to looking the way you look now.

The key to all this is to learn new sustainable habits, and that means learning how to eat quarter pounders in a responsible way.

According to your diary, you eat fast food almost every day. How is that responsible?

Now who is stalking who. :huh: Follow him to new threads much?

He's athletic and it fits his goals, how is that not responsible. You are attacking someone who is a long term success and you still have a long way to go. Sorry, but he has more credibility than you do.

I was already in this thread way before he was sweetheart. Fits his goals? LOL. He's over every single day by hundreds of calories. But ok!

I am sorry, I laughed till I cried. And then OP from Sugar Daddy sent my husband a friend request and I started hyperventilating. How do you not know what a bulk is? Aren't you a healh care professional who is an expert in this field?

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

Clearly? Why is that clear?
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Does anyone know what she means when she says "preach it" in response to posts? This is the second or third thread I've seen that. I understand it's meant to be mean or dismissive, but I can't quite underestand how.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    But not Sweden. Nor Denmark.

I'm part German! Fact
    Ok NOW Germany is part of it as well. Other countries TBD.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Does anyone know what she means when she says "preach it" in response to posts? This is the second or third thread I've seen that. I understand it's meant to be mean or dismissive, but I can't quite underestand how.
    :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Oh, I am so first! !

2r3zej9.jpg

I beat you with a kitty meme several pages ago. WIN.