I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bat caaaaaave

4t4p43.jpg

Also, this site gets cuter when I'm drunk fwiw
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't go stealing my posse! Devil woman!
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I'm in the Bat caaaaaave

4t4p43.jpg

Drunken MFP is best MFP.

I'd get banned in about 30 seconds flat if I tried it. But it would be the best 30 seconds in the history of MFP.
  • Elafacwen
    Elafacwen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know where this thread is going now but I do agree with the topic. Either they will realize their faults, or they will continue their ways and ultimately fail, living their life questioning their poor health and wondering "why me!?"

Yes, we all have our days, or sometimes weeks, when we slip up. No one is perfect. However, the human body was not designed to survive on "junk" food alone, and nothing ticks me off more when these people are on here complaining how they are "hungry all the time, feeling sluggish, getting sick frequently, not seeing results ect."

You are not going to get very far with your goals if you restrict every meal just to fit in some fast food crap every day. And this isn't only limited to fast food, but anything highly processed with very little to none actual nutrition.
    Just use your common sense!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I want in on this posse. Because McDoubledown.

LOL

I want my own posse. How do you get a posse?

I believe you do it by creating interesting fast food concoctions.

Hmmph. That's going to be hard for me. Fast food isn't my thing. Maybe a different posse would be open to cupcake and brownie and cookie concoctions.

Build me a brownie cabin and I am yours forever.

Done.

scariest-dish-winner-300x225.jpg

Now agree with everything I ever post henceforth. TYVM and enjoy the posse.

I will enjoy the posse very much. :love:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bat caaaaaave

4t4p43.jpg

LOL …well pour me a drink and call me shirley ...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Just wanted everyone to know that I had Taco Bell 2 nights in a row. *takes a bow and walks out*
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Holy cheese-whiz, I left for an hour to go shower and make lunch before work and THIS happens... Keep the butthurt coming, my favourite white knight showed up and I got to see Johnnythan's before/after pics again!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know where this thread is going now but I do agree with the topic. Either they will realize their faults, or they will continue their ways and ultimately fail, living their life questioning their poor health and wondering "why me!?"

Yes, we all have our days, or sometimes weeks, when we slip up. No one is perfect. However, the human body was not designed to survive on "junk" food alone, and nothing ticks me off more when these people are on here complaining how they are "hungry all the time, feeling sluggish, getting sick frequently, not seeing results ect."

You are not going to get very far with your goals if you restrict every meal just to fit in some fast food crap every day. And this isn't only limited to fast food, but anything highly processed with very little to none actual nutrition.

suggests using common sense and then gives advice contrary to common sense…legit post
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't go stealing my posse! Devil woman!

Listen......I have a sticky thread. lol.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I want in on this posse. Because McDoubledown.

LOL

I want my own posse. How do you get a posse?
    All you gotta do is "I'm better than you" one-up the "I'm better than you" guy. :wink:
    Come-at-me-bro-anteater.png

LOVE THIS!!!!! Lmao
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

It's almost like you don't understand how we fit delicious things into our budget every day while still getting awesome nutrition.. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be knocking it, you'd be trying it.

Snow_White_Haters_Gonna_Hate_Gif.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Just wanted everyone to know that I had Taco Bell 2 nights in a row. *takes a bow and walks out*

Your poor toilet. :(
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options

I like to refer to it as getting the most bang for my buck..processed foods give me a tummy ache now anyway...they always did actually, it just bothers me NOW!
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

*observes dani's crop dusting as she exits*
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bat caaaaaave

4t4p43.jpg

Drunken MFP is best MFP.

I'd get banned in about 30 seconds flat if I tried it. But it would be the best 30 seconds in the history of MFP.

It would have to be screen shot and framed.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I would like some recipes.. I am just starting my program and need to have some more variety in what I cook. I am ending up with the same old things to eat and its getting boring and thus making me want to eat out, which I have not.. lost over 30 lbs in the last few months so want to lose 70 more...
    Great job on your loss so far. Usually you get better responses if you start your own thread, rather than getting buried in one like this. But anyway, eat the foods you enjoy, within your macro, micro and fiber goals. Restrictions just make the whole process harder than it has to be. A lot of users, like myself, have open diaries if you need ideas. Here's a great thread to get you started if to haven't read it already. There's also lots of great recipes in the recipes section, just beware of cauliflower pizza and zucchini ice cream. :wink:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • jonnythan
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

I'm genuinely sorry you're dealing with these health issues. I find it baffling that a bunch of doctors would recommend a caffeine-containing supplement for weight loss if you have "extreme" v-tach issues combined with syncope, but still. I really am sorry you're dealing with that.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

Did you just violate your own HIPPA agreement?