The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• asteppaway
    asteppaway Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! So happy for you! You look incredible!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    you're really beautiful. This was really inspiring. It really is a major difference. The pictures look like two different people. Keep up the great work.
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    WOW~ you have touched so many people! Me included, you are a beautiful girl. I look at your picture and think..yup thats what I want to look like! Good job sweetie!!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I want to say thank you to each and every one of you. All of your kind words have brought a smile to my face!! I am so glad that I could inspire some of you or at least give you that extra boost that just because it's cloudy now, don't mean it will rain forever! If you have a bad day, realize that and make better choices tomorrow. Hard work pays off and I know that all of you have it in you to be anything you want to be. Like I love to stay.. "The skies the limit babe!!!" Keep PUSHING forward!!

Here's kisses to all of you :flowerforyou:

47155_1406548436953_1029681709_30945154_4327641_n.jpg

&& Here's a picture I took just NOW to show all of you just how much your comments have meant to me!!

My smile truly is BIGGER!!! ( in a good way<3_)

59408_1416590087988_1029681709_30963413_361288_n.jpg
  • Couburke
    Options
    WOW! this amazes me! you can see how happy you are with your new body just by the way your posing! you inspire me to become that happy!!! :D
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! you have so much more life in your eyes in the "now" picture. You're a beautiful girl, congratulations! :)
  • HisMomma21
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me!!! I am down from 269 to 196.6, and 150ish is my goal. I'm in a size 13 jeans I want to be in a 6, 7 or 8.. I'm 5'7'' as well..
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me!!! I am down from 269 to 196.6, and 150ish is my goal. I'm in a size 13 jeans I want to be in a 6, 7 or 8.. I'm 5'7'' as well..

You can do it! Your doing great so far!! I'm currently a size 10, but a comfy one! Some 9's fit, but not every brand. You will get there, just keep reaching for the sky!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    AMAZING!! you have so much more life in your eyes in the "now" picture. You're a beautiful girl, congratulations! :)
    Thank you soo much <3
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you're absolutely gorgeous!

I'm looking at the same goal but I have about 62 pounds to lose to get there :(

I sent a friend request you're def inspiring!
  • BETTY54
    BETTY54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great, a great inspiration , I want to look like you, LOL keep up the good work
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look smoking hot!!! Great job! Your story is very inspirational. I will have to remember to take progress pictures, too. It is my "fat" pictures that get me motivated to move my butt. And, there have been way to many of those lately.

Congrats!:wink:
  • amazing!!!!!!!
  • Doordie
    Options
    I know that must feel great! Congrats!!!!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    WOW - your eyes look like they have doubled in size! Good job! Can't wait till my pictures amaze me!
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    W-O-W!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats on your journey, you doing so great!!!
  • jamiekulik
    Options
    You look so different! AMazing...congrats!
  • naguilar210
    Options
    MY OH FRIGGIN MY!!!
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
    I secretly hate you !!! Hehe KIDDING!

I always thought I looked and felt the same, until I saw pictures from my LAST birthday get together (last september).
    I did the happy dance too LOL

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    you are gorgeouss <3
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That last smiley-kissy picture is even MORE amazing.... I can't WAIT to get there..... piccies like this really help me keep on track!!!! xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!