Options

Replies

• Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    MY OH FRIGGIN MY!!!
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
    I secretly hate you !!! Hehe KIDDING!

I always thought I looked and felt the same, until I saw pictures from my LAST birthday get together (last september).
    I did the happy dance too LOL

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!

hehehehe :)
    Thank you so much dear!! :flowerforyou:
  • cshaffer213
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! congrats on your sucess, it is very inspiring!! :D
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done. Those pictures are amazing. How fabulous!
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And thanks for the inspiring story!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done!! I started at exactly the same weight as you, and I'm the same height. So far I've lost 24 pounds and am just down into the 170s! It's really given me inspiration seeing how you look at the weight I want to be! :smile:

Keep it up and enjoy it! xx
  • cberen
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! Stay happy and healthy!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! Your starting weight is my current weight...it gives me hope that I can see 150 in the future. Thanks!!! Here is to a happy, healthy, and beautiful you:drinker: !!!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you deserve it...you worked hard! :flowerforyou: I am also 5'7 and I am 166 right now...I think 150 looks good at our height :smile: If it is not too personal...what size jeans are you in now? I know everyone is built differently..but it will give me an idea :smile:
  • whodatgirl
    Options
    U look great talk about an inspiration:] Thanks girlfriend!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Before and after pics of people losing the amount of weight i need to lose always makes me cry.
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Wow.. Congratulations on an amazing journey and success.
    You look even more beautiful, radiant, healthy and so happy..
    Fabulous job and here is to you: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

To your health
  • nez574
    nez574 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow... just looking at the pictures you are looking great. Well done. keep up the GOOD WORK
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    You look amazing and you deserve it...you worked hard! :flowerforyou: I am also 5'7 and I am 166 right now...I think 150 looks good at our height :smile: If it is not too personal...what size jeans are you in now? I know everyone is built differently..but it will give me an idea :smile:

Currently size 10 jeans and medium shirt ;)
  • Lenisa
    Lenisa Posts: 4
    Options
    This is my first day here and I am so glad I saw your post...Thanks for inspiring me...
  • kyenne
    kyenne Posts: 22
    Options
    You are so inspiring because I often feel like I haven't lost anything because I'm still so far from my goal but you are right when I look back I have come so far. YOU look amazing keep it up and thank you!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    This is my first day here and I am so glad I saw your post...Thanks for inspiring me...

Awe! Well, welcome here!! Thank you :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Reached my second major goal today!!! I am so excited! I got on and off the scale about 6 times, then finally got off and did a happy dance around my bathroom!! I weigh in my undies so... I'm glad no one else seen that! **LOL**

I started my journey weighing 204.8 and I'm 5'7 for reference! My first big goal was to be 170. That's exactly what I wanted to be when I first started and I made it when I thought I never would!!

Stay beautiful!!!

-Brittany kay xoxox

WOW! This is amazing. Congratulations on reaching your goal and then going beyond it. Im also 5'7 and I'm starting at 211. Thanks for helping me realize that it is possible, I just have to stay focused.
    How long did it take you to lose the weight?

Thanks for Sharing your Story! You look great!
  • ashleygrissom
    Options
    You are so beautiful!! I have just started this and i hope to have the willpower that you have had! You are definitely my new found inspiration!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    The pictures amaze me too :wink: - seriously - great job! :flowerforyou: You should be really proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!