The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This made me cry.... I can only wish to be in your place one day! GREAT GOING
    Stay on it my friend and you will get there!!

DITTO!! Sweetheart, you can do anything you want to do and never let anyone tell you any different!! This is ALL ABOUT YOU and if you ever need anything, message me! I'm all ears!!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better.

This brought tears to my eyes. It does get hard sometimes. Seeing what you have done is very inspiring. Keep up the good work, you look very healthy. Would love to have seem a big victory smile.

Thank you! I was in tears as I wrote it. T

his journey has meant the world to me and I just hope to make someone else realize that they ARE going to have bad days, it's impossible not to, but YOU will get through them... Tomorrow is a FRESH day to start over!!!

I love this site and the people I've met, I always wanted to be a success story and I hope my success, my small victory has helped someone else out!!!

ALL OF YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!! && NEVER GIVE UP,EVER because YOU CAN and YOU WILL do this!!!!! :flowerforyou:

I didn't have much emotional support. I live 22 hours away from family and I don't any friends in this area so it was extremely hard for me at first, but I tried to look at the cup half FULL, not half empty and I have managed to stay true to me && so can all of you!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Reached my second major goal today!!! I am so excited! I got on and off the scale about 6 times, then finally got off and did a happy dance around my bathroom!! I weigh in my undies so... I'm glad no one else seen that! **LOL**

I started my journey weighing 204.8 and I'm 5'7 for reference! My first big goal was to be 170. That's exactly what I wanted to be when I first started and I made it when I thought I never would!!

Then it was to be 160... and I made it!!

I began having this problem where I look in the mirror and say " Whoa, how can I have lost 50+ pounds and still look the same!! Whats wrong with me", then I look at my before picture and I realize that "No, I do NOT look the same!! This is really happening for me and I'm doing it the healthy way. Living a lifestyle change, not a diet!"

Now today I weigh 150.8!!! I am so proud of me!! * 9.8.2010*

When I first started I felt miserable and I remember crying myself to sleep because it was SO hard and I knew for sure I wouldn't even be strong enough to lose 10 lbs and look at me, I've lost 53 so far!!!!!

I wanted to share a comparison photo for ya'll... sooo....

47286_1404380222749_1029681709_30940825_2046573_n.jpg

47286_1404380262750_1029681709_30940826_1624913_n.jpg

So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better.

Tomorrow is always a new fresh day and you will succeed. Please NEVER EVER give up. You can be ANYTHING you want to be. You have the choice, so choose it!

I am so thankful for this site, for the people I've been blessed with and the people I've learned from on here. My journey has been amazing and I still have some to lose, but today is the day where I realize all the days I had sore muscles, the days I was still hungry, but had no calories left that it was all worth it. That my life will be longer, my smile will be bigger and I will be happy with who I see in the mirror!

39112_1380780112761_1029681709_30882544_5692258_n.jpg

Stay beautiful!!!

-Brittany kay xoxox
    Brittany you've come along ways Baby! You're looking so healthy and happy, great job Hon!!:flowerforyou:
    Becca:heart:

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! May I ask , what type of excersise did you do ?? I find I am so lost in how to start , I am not interested in the gym either??:flowerforyou:

Depending on which day I either use my elliptical machine or I walk on the treadmill.

On the days I don't do that I try to do Jillian's 30 day shred or Shakeology workouts!!

&& I just started cooking at home.. I used to hate Fish, but now I love Tilapia!!

Stay true to you and you will succeed, we are all here for you!!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You honestly don't even look like the same person. Very inspiring!
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    wow , thats so amazing!! what was ur calorie goal? :O
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person!
  • Loisandrev
    Options
    You look GREAT! Please post what you did- stayed under # cals and exercise. Thanks
  • mypookface
    Options
    your goals are similar to mine, I am starting at 165 also. I hope to get down to around 140. I bypass surgery 6 yrs ago and gained about 25 lbs back on after losing about 100 lbs total. I just don't want to gain it ALL back. congrats on your goals.
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look soooo good!! i cried a little by some of the things you said. i took my 30 day pics today and i look exactly the same! i've been feeling thinner and losing weight and working really really hard so my heart sank when i put my photos side by side. I expected more. I went and bought some ice cream.. im glad i only had one serving and read this before i went to get another. Again congrats youre an inspiration.
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You really look fantastic and your message is inspiring!
    I actually would have thought you were around 130 - 150-ish seems like the perfect weight for you.

good luck and congratulations.
  • jtfoster_123
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT!!!! You look great, congrats :smile:
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Girl....you look amazing!!! You should be sooo incredibly proud of yourself. You are such an inspiration!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT! (I know the above poster said it but it was my thought too.) Wowza! And your attitude is just as fierce. Way to encourage us all......... let your light shine. :)
  • snowgrill
    Options
    wow is that possible?! Congratulations you look great!
  • yepitsmel
    Options
    Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you mean "everytime the middle number changes." I must be dense, but can you explain it for me.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    No.... No way. That can't be the same girl! You're kidding!

My mind is blown. You look phenomenal, girl.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing and what an inspiration. Keeps us posted on the last 10 lbs!!!
  • rightridgeway
    Options
    Way to keep on track and not give up!! Your pictures inspire me as I started at 218 (now at 199) and want to get down to 150. Now I can truly see what a difference it will make. It's so hard on a daily basis, until I can see the "big picture" like what you've accomplished. Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!