The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures. You are an inspiration. You look absolutely beautiful. Such a remarkable difference. Congratulations and best wishes for continued success!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You ALL are amazing!! I can't believe all your kind words, they have made me feel AWESOME!!
    Each and everyone of you can do anything you want to do, just hang in there and keep pushing forward!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: <water!!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    This made me cry.... I can only wish to be in your place one day! GREAT GOING
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    Congrats on your 2nd Goal!!! You are looking A+mazing!!!! Looks Great Keep it up and You will be at your target weight in NO time!!!! I hope I look as Hot as you when I get down there I may stay at 150 if so lol!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    This made me cry.... I can only wish to be in your place one day! GREAT GOING
    Stay on it my friend and you will get there!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    WOW Brittney your a hottie now!!! :bigsmile: Congratulations!!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go girl! :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Reached my second major goal today!!! I am so excited! I got on and off the scale about 6 times, then finally got off and did a happy dance around my bathroom!! I weigh in my undies so... I'm glad no one else seen that! **LOL**

I started my journey weighing 204.8 and I'm 5'7 for reference! My first big goal was to be 170. That's exactly what I wanted to be when I first started and I made it when I thought I never would!!

Then it was to be 160... and I made it!!

I began having this problem where I look in the mirror and say " Whoa, how can I have lost 50+ pounds and still look the same!! Whats wrong with me", then I look at my before picture and I realize that "No, I do NOT look the same!! This is really happening for me and I'm doing it the healthy way. Living a lifestyle change, not a diet!"

Now today I weigh 150.8!!! I am so proud of me!! * 9.8.2010*

When I first started I felt miserable and I remember crying myself to sleep because it was SO hard and I knew for sure I wouldn't even be strong enough to lose 10 lbs and look at me, I've lost 53 so far!!!!!

I wanted to share a comparison photo for ya'll... sooo....

47286_1404380222749_1029681709_30940825_2046573_n.jpg

47286_1404380262750_1029681709_30940826_1624913_n.jpg

So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better.

Tomorrow is always a new fresh day and you will succeed. Please NEVER EVER give up. You can be ANYTHING you want to be. You have the choice, so choose it!

I am so thankful for this site, for the people I've been blessed with and the people I've learned from on here. My journey has been amazing and I still have some to lose, but today is the day where I realize all the days I had sore muscles, the days I was still hungry, but had no calories left that it was all worth it. That my life will be longer, my smile will be bigger and I will be happy with who I see in the mirror!

39112_1380780112761_1029681709_30882544_5692258_n.jpg

Stay beautiful!!!

-Brittany kay xoxox
    Brittany you've come along ways Baby! You're looking so healthy and happy, great job Hon!!:flowerforyou:
    Becca:heart:
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better.

This brought tears to my eyes. It does get hard sometimes. Seeing what you have done is very inspiring. Keep up the good work, you look very healthy. Would love to have seem a big victory smile.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look stunning the difference is amazing ,I would have been doing the happy dance as well lol ,what a fab post :) x
  • juicee25
    Options
    Aww, You look amazing, this is my first week and i keep doubting that I can do it, but seeing your progress, has helped make me believe that anything is possible, we just got to work for it.. Well done you, x

2029553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welldone Brittany!
    Truly you've done so very well! You look amazing! Welldone for getting this far and good luck on the last leg of your journey youre nearly there you star xx
  • hewittk
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! May I ask , what type of excersise did you do ?? I find I am so lost in how to start , I am not interested in the gym either??:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Oh Dear Lord, you look amazing! You have every right to be Extremely Proud of yourself!!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!
  • thenebean9
    Options
    Congrats! you look fantastic!

All too often I look in the mirror and think "I don't really look any different" but looking at old pictures definitely opens your eyes! I'm down 44 lbs so it's gotta come from somewhere! Keep doing what you're doing - success stories are always inspirational to me! I hope to be one someday :)

Take care!

Athina
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Keep it up :)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :noway: You look amazing!! Awesome job lady!!! :drinker:
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You amaze us all! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great job......:smile:
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.... WOW!! How could you possibly have thought that you didn't look like you had lost 50+ lbs?! Holy cow - you look like a completely different person!! WTG! Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!