The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• kathrynarnold
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Keep up the good work! I think I just regained my motivation. =)
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! you have done such a great job and I'm so glad to hear the happiness in your writting :) GOOD FOR YOU. You are AMAZING!! thanks for the pictures they help many.
  • Sonflower
    Options
    You look amazing....so smile in those pictures..
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats, very inspiring :)
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!!!!!!! Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrera
    Options
    im proud of you and i am a total stranger. You go girl i am right behind you picking up your fat clothes and wearing them cos they dont fit you anymore
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!! Congrats on your accomplishment and your dedication really shines through!! I am trying to get back on track myself too... Keep chuggin away at this!!! :-)
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem where I say to myself... How can I have lost 50 pounds and still look so fat! I just have to sit down and think about who I used to be and all of the changes I've made. Looking at old pictures really helps me realize I've changed! You're right- you don't look the same at all! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Thanks for your story. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing!! like a whole new woman!!! I can't wait to have before and after pictures! thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    OMG girl! You look amazing! Congrats!! Just the inspiration I need today! Well done and defenitely something to be proud of!! I wish I would have taken before and after pics! I've lost 30lbs so far and find myself looking in the mirror and asking myself the same thing...how is it that I have lost 30lbs and still look the same! WAY TO GO!! Sending big hugs!! Congrats!! xx
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You are definitely inspiration/motivation for me! I'm so happy for you for your success! You look beautiful. =]
  • kmparks24
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You worked hard for it!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wow, very motivating and inspiring. Congrats!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    so incredibly inspiring! thanks for sharing - i hope to follow in your footsteps!
  • mom1370horses
    Options
    I am so happy for what you have accomplished!!!! And I needed your pep talk as well....Thanks!!! You are looking GREAT!!!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    amazing and inspiring, you look like a completely different person! congrats :smile:
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures and your journey with us!!!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!