The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go beautiful girl!! I know just how you feel:) so proud!!!!!
  • ellennow
    Options
    Brittany kay your big smile says it all! Your story is a big inspiration to me!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look amazing!!!! You are a very determined person with a lot of courage and strength. I know it hasn't been easy. Pat yourself on the back! Give yourself a high five! Show this world who you are!!
  • tpenning
    Options
    You look amazing! Definitely an inspiration that my goals can be reached
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for your encouraging words too.:flowerforyou:
  • sasuire
    sasuire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and you are an inspiration for all. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • Congrats!!! You look awesome!!!!

Kim
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You Look Terrific !!! You letter was inpiring for many on MFP to say the least. And very Motivational, for those beginning their journey. The Support & Sharing on MFP is so great. I'm so glad I found this website from a friend. Again, Congratulations~ You should be very Proud of yourself for you accomplishments. It's all about Lifestyle Change, for living a Healthy, Happy Life.
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    So happy for you! Way to go with all of your hard work and dedication. You are GORGEOUS!! :bigsmile:
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    I was at work this afternoon and although I could read the post, I couldn't see the photographs. Now I'm home, and I can see them, I now know why everyone has been raving about them - you look ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! What an inspiration you are. Well done and thank you so much for posting them - it's made me realise that I, too, can transform myself!!:bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :noway: You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OMFG! You look awesome! Keep up the good work and congratulations! Beautiful pics.:happy:
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    well written post! you look amazing and so happy!
  • TXmama
    Options
    OK, you are one totally gorgeous lady! Congratulations on this amazing success, you SHOULD be proud of yourself and I hope some day to be able to post pictures like you have. WAY TO GO, and thank you for sharing your inspirational words and pictures!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great story, very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your journey. And you look wonderful too. Congratulations.
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! You look great! Very pretty, too!
  • kellyph
    Options
    You look amazing! I am using your story as motivation. Thank YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!