The pictures amaze me :)

Options
Reached my second major goal today!!! I am so excited! I got on and off the scale about 6 times, then finally got off and did a happy dance around my bathroom!! I weigh in my undies so... I'm glad no one else seen that! **LOL**

I started my journey weighing 204.8 and I'm 5'7 for reference! My first big goal was to be 170. That's exactly what I wanted to be when I first started and I made it when I thought I never would!!

Then it was to be 160... and I made it!!

I began having this problem where I look in the mirror and say " Whoa, how can I have lost 50+ pounds and still look the same!! Whats wrong with me", then I look at my before picture and I realize that "No, I do NOT look the same!! This is really happening for me and I'm doing it the healthy way. Living a lifestyle change, not a diet!"

Now today I weigh 150.8!!! I am so proud of me!! * 9.8.2010*

When I first started I felt miserable and I remember crying myself to sleep because it was SO hard and I knew for sure I wouldn't even be strong enough to lose 10 lbs and look at me, I've lost 53 so far!!!!!

I wanted to share a comparison photo for ya'll... sooo....

47286_1404380222749_1029681709_30940825_2046573_n.jpg

47286_1404380262750_1029681709_30940826_1624913_n.jpg

So, I wanted to say to all of you who may have really bad days, who think they aren't strong enough and that you'll never do it.. YOU WILL, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH,you have the willpower and your bad days will get better.

Tomorrow is always a new fresh day and you will succeed. Please NEVER EVER give up. You can be ANYTHING you want to be. You have the choice, so choose it!

I am so thankful for this site, for the people I've been blessed with and the people I've learned from on here. My journey has been amazing and I still have some to lose, but today is the day where I realize all the days I had sore muscles, the days I was still hungry, but had no calories left that it was all worth it. That my life will be longer, my smile will be bigger and I will be happy with who I see in the mirror!

39112_1380780112761_1029681709_30882544_5692258_n.jpg

Stay beautiful!!!

-Brittany kay xoxox

Replies

• Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations!!! You are stunning!!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    You are beauitful!!!!! congrats u look amazing!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I'm 160 now and hoping to be 150 by Halloween (or at least close to it!!)
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are beautiful!
  • Raina0512
    Options
    YOU. LOOK. AMAZING!!!!!

What an inspiration!! Congrat! :drinker:
  • Vmcd
    Vmcd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making it to your second goal!! You look awesome!
  • blucat
    Options
    you're so cute! Congrats!
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    when i saw the pictures, i literally sat at my computer and said "woooooow......"
    you look great girl!!
    I am SO happy for you, i cant even believe my eyes. Congratulations. You are beautiful!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    you look amazing! can't wait to join you at 150 :)
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Look at you! That's amazing! Good work... wow talk about motivation : )
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much!! It means the world to me and without the support of this site and the people on it I don't think I would have made it this far!

You guys are so encouraging!! Keep up all the great work, we are going to shine!!!!!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work and dedication... and for the reminder that we can all do it!! You look amazing!!! So happy for you!!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    You go girl!!! Congrats!:happy:
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did fantastic. I'm encouraged to keep on going!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Keeping the heavy pictures is a must. I always want to delete them, but they are our starting points, and a sorce of encouragement when we feel we are not making a difference. You have done a fantastic job. You look Great, and probably feel so much more confidence & energy. Way to go. Keep the pics, post them somewhere. Last night I was hungry when I went to bed. I usualy eat so much fruit & veggy that it is hard to use up my cal's but chinese food limited my volume. I didn't eat, and was feeling deprived. Not any more. My 50 pounds are going to be worth it too.
    Thanks for sharing I needed the inspiration this morning.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look fab!! Well Done!!! :)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You are what I am wanting to be!!! When I have an off I day I shall come and look at your picture because at the moment I am the girl in the first photo and my gosh I can't wait to be the girl in the second.
  • CatRodger
    Options
    Amazing loss there, well done
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow! you are a hottie now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!