The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Your hard work is definitely paying off! :) I know you'll get to your goal in no time!
  • lilmom1
    Options
    Beautiful! Great Job!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely georgous!!!! You have come a LONG way and Wow! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • lissakay
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Good Job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look awesome what a difference. thanks for the thinspiration
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yep, look at that flat tummy!!! Amazing job...congrats!
  • erinliz
    erinliz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I'm currently stuck in the 160's and looking forward to the 150's and 140's! :) Go you!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job. You look wonderful. :-)
  • Karisha2010
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in with everyone else and congratulate you on your success! You have much to be proud of!:happy:
  • rlouise247
    rlouise247 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!!...just when I needed some inspiration, BAM!! There you were!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :heart: Again, fellow mfp's thank you for all the kind motivating words!!! I'm so blessed to have each and every one of you :)

I hope I've encouraged you all to never give up, you can do anything you wanna do!!

The skys the limit :)

Stay beautiful
    xoxoBrittany:heart:
  • MelliCheer
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job :D
  • RunLaineyRun
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Well done! :smile:
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work and for taking the time to share your story and encourage others that they too can do it!!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yeah for Collar Bones!!! You look absolutely amazing.

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • girlonamission34
    Options
    This is such an ispiration for someone who has been toying with losing 3 lbs here and there. I have 30 lbs total to lose and I complain about how hard it is and then I see this and think wow, now that must have been hard. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brittany!!!!!! You are beautiful!!!!!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Karmel1840
    Options
    AWESOME~
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    You look amazing! I am using your story as motivation. Thank YOU!

Thank you so much doll! I'm glad that I could motivate you!! Like I said, the skies the limit!! We are capable of more than we know!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    This is such an ispiration for someone who has been toying with losing 3 lbs here and there. I have 30 lbs total to lose and I complain about how hard it is and then I see this and think wow, now that must have been hard. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brittany!!!!!! You are beautiful!!!!!!

You are more than welcome!! I'm glad that I could lift your spirts!! It is hard && there are days when I think I can't pull through, but I remember what I'm reaching for and I know I gotta just reach and reach!! I wan't those size 7/8 jeans so bad I can taste 'em and they taste better than anything I can put in my mouth.. :)

Hang in there!! YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOALS!!!!!

-Brittanyxoxox
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!